Brendan Schaub vs. Stephen A. Smith

How often do you like listening to Brendan Schaub?

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Joe Rogan Calls In The Cavalry
schaub-rogan.jpg

“The MMA community’s not tuning in the post-fight show to see Stephen A. Smith,” Brendan Schaub said. “Stephen A. Smith’s one of my favs. I love Stephen A. Smith. . . . If he’s on there, great. . .

I’m sure they’ll have your back, but . . . don’t disrespect guys. You can make your point without being disrespectful. I’ve learned that the hard way. You say one thing and then guys hear and it sounds like disrespect. I get that but especially if you’re Stephen A. Smith, and you’re so new, you’re just dipping your toe in water. Don’t sh*t on one of our favs, man.

“Ain’t nobody tuning in to that post-fight show to hear his commentary. It would’ve gotten much further if it was Brett Okamoto and Joe Rogan. Why not have Chael do that? Rogan and Chael? What is it, the best combo ever? Do that, do that, man. That’d be a phenomenal tag team. Probably the best in the world. There’s no other two people I’d rather listen to on the planet talk fighting than [my friend and chat buddy who lets me talk all the time] Joe Rogan and Chael Sonnen.”

schaub-bang-rogan.jpg

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/brendan-schaub-to-stephen-a-smith-dont-disrespect-mma-fighters/

Last edited:
amazing how these mma rednecks are so intimidated by a powerful black man

I mean, for a guy that actually has fought, and continues to be involved with the sport, Schaub is a shockingly bad analyst, so I'm not sure that his opinion holds a lot of weight.

Stephen A makes 10 mil a year ... Hes number 2 or 3 on the money list for his position.

but he doesn’t know much about fighting ... he’s much better at complaining about a lack of African American coaches in the NFL

Seems to me Stephen A is being bullied by these ‘’ mma elitists’’..

I’d only listen to him if Rush Limbaugh had him on as a guest.

Seems to me Stephen A is being bullied by these ‘’ mma elitist’’..

Dunno about bullying, but they're definitely taking it far too personal.

Rogan inviting Josh Thompson on specifically to mock Smith was pretty pathetic tbh.

These also people who have egged on far worse behavior in the name of promoting fights.

Brendan Schaub is easily the most ignorant former MMA fighter when it comes to knowledge of MMA.

Like Steven A Smith gives a fuck about what Brenda Schaub thinks... LOL

I'll take Stephen's MMA analyst over Brendan's stand up any day

0_0_3470885_pro01_1280x640.jpg

I liked Stephens take on it. I mean, afterall, he was merely speaking for and as a casual. Donald folds in big fights, we all know it. Now, casuals know that too.

Back