Does anyone know what the demand will be like for UFC London?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Will probably try buy tickets on Friday morning, should I expect it to be a sold out within ten minutes ordeal?

Card is decent, good main event with probably more to be added, so I expect many will be wanting to go to it.

Also what's the rough price?

Will probably try buy tickets on Friday morning, should I expect it to be a sold out within ten minutes ordeal?

Card is decent, good main event with probably more to be added, so I expect many will be wanting to go to it.

About tree fiddy

What ever the price is you buy all the tickets and scalp em for double the money.

Now go

Last edited:

£50-60 will be nose bleeds

Card looks awful IMO.

Strong main event, very strong, but poor remainder. What the fuck will be co-main event?! Bloody Danny Roberts vs. Dalby, that's what! Weak as fuck co-main. The last London card was stacked as fuck in comparison.

Card looks awful IMO.

Strong main event, very strong, but poor remainder. What the fuck will be co-main event?! Bloody Danny Roberts vs. Dalby, that's what! Weak as fuck co-main. The last London card was stacked as fuck in comparison.
Paul Craig will put this card on his back.

Although in seriousness yeah wish I got tickets for that one.

Why isn't Till vs Hermansson on this card. :mad:

Back