News Kamaru Usman shuts down talk of fighting Khabib!

TheChosenOne

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I would never fight Khabib, that's my brother".

Time stamped.

Well there it is. As a Khabib fan I would have loved to see Khabib move up and fight Usman for the title after smashing Tony with all due respect. Even if that meant Khabib being completely dominated and out muscled as long as he would have given his best that's all one can ask for.

They are not brothers!

People give Jones so much shit for not moving to HW but not Kahbib.

"Having two belts in Nigeria"

Neither guy lives there. Both of their families abandoned that country

There you have it, "smart" ducking confirmed, nothing to gain from that fight for him, its all the glory for the smaller challenger fighter.

Usman is crazy. Khabib is one of the biggest paydays possible for him, and is a fantastic legacy fight.

They are not brothers!

Khabib has never entertained the thought of moving up, unlike Jones who teases it in a lot of interviews.

"He could be a huge, huge stupi... superstar"

That was hilarious!
As hilarious as when he counted MM's competition

There you have it, "smart" ducking confirmed, nothing to gain from that fight for him, its all the glory for the smaller challenger fighter.
Not really. Khabib is more popular and doesnt give 2 shits about fighting him

They are not brothers!

Show me a single picture of Khabib making his opponents look like midgets, on the contrary he himself has looked skinny and malnourished vs Tibau and Abel. Khabib is an average sized LW at best. Failing multiple weight cuts due to being unprofessional doesn't change that.

Khabib LW + WW 02.jpg

In 98% of Jones fights he's the giant towering over the midgets he's been feasting on.

Jones LHW + HW.jpg

Of course don't let facts and in cage images get in the way of your hatred though.

I have tried to search for a single picture of Khabib with Usman without any success.
I can find picture of Khabib hugging conor in a second, yet, im yet to see these two together.

Im not sure where all this brotherhood comes from.

Im not saying there isnt something there, but for someone who says "thats my brother" its kind of wierd
Sounds a lot like he is forcing friendship level here in order to quack

EDIT: guy above me talks about mindless hatred but pulled up a list of spreadsheets hating on jones that clearly took a lot of effort to put together in less than a minute

<JagsKiddingMe>

Conor and Tony are the only ones crazy enough to want a fight with Khabib. Possibly Justin

Conor looked terrified going into the first fight though

I have tried to search for a single picture of Khabib with Usman without any success.

I can find picture of Khabib hugging conor easily, yet, ive never seen these two together.

Im not sure where all this brotherhood comes from.

Im not saying there isnt, but for someone who says "thats my brother" its kind of wierd

Video footage of them together on AOF's channel and them face timing each other. Also Usman was there for 242 Abu Dhabi.

Got one for your man crush midget hunter too.

Conrat stats.jpg

Show me a single picture of Khabib making his opponents look like midgets, on the contrary he himself has looked skinny and malnourished vs Tibau and Abel. Khabib is an average sized LW at best. Failing multiple weight cuts due to being unprofessional doesn't change that.

View attachment 718683

In 98% of Jones fights he's the giant towering over the midgets he's been feasting on.

View attachment 718685

Of course don't let facts and in cage images get in the way of your hatred though.

You are just listing menial things. Khabib just has to hit a weight limit and use his skill set. I mean Khabib gets to eat as much Tiramisu as he wants jf he goes go up to Welterweight.

Khabib isn't striking focused, but he knows how to takedown his opponents and keep them pressured on the ground.

Got one for your man crush midget hunter too.
Midget hunter aka the guy who actually fights at 170 while khabib refuses to do so if his daughters life depended on it

giphy.gif

Keep hating
<Waaah>

Last edited:
Back