News Conor is now ranked #14 WW in the UFC

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
For beating a lightweight who completely sucked during his time at WW.

Must be fun for those welterweights who win a bunch of fights and bust their ass to crack the rankings

lets see this
giphy.gif

UFC is not a league, nor is it a tournament. It's a promotion. Look up the meaning.

Imagine still making threads about the UFC's rankings in 2020.

He should be number 1. He's made more money and has more followers than the top 10 combined.

Doesn't seem that far off to me. I think Cerrone was ranked #12 going into his previous WW fight in which he beat Perry quite convincingly.

Must be fun for those welterweights who win a bunch of fights and bust their ass to crack the rankings

Didn't Cerrone finish four guys in row when he went to Welterweight?

Alex Oliveira Submission (triangle choke)
Patrick Côté TKO (punches)
Rick Story TKO (head kick and punches)
Matt Brown KO (head kick)

He also beat Medeiros and Perry.
I'm not saying this as a defense for Conor, I'm saying this as a defense for Cerrone. Maybe you should reconsider your definition of "sucked"

source.gif

UFC Rankings are a joke...

So this isnt surprising...

I'm not saying this as a defense for Conor, I'm saying this as a defense for Cerrone. Maybe you should reconsider your definition of "sucked"

source.gif
Could have easily been given that decision against Lawler as well.

Should be higher.

the rankings really don't mean very much....if conor says he wants to fight Usman for the title...he's fighting usman...whoever conor decides to fight, that's who he will fight....the ufc just says "yes conor" whatever you say conor.

If I were a Conor fan I'd actually be pissed by this. Would rather the UFC not even consider him a WW than to have him ranked 14th in a division with the implication that there's 14 better fighters in a division he's active in

Should be higher.

Don't you worry you'll wake one morning and find with Dana's magic Conor will roll straight on pass all without breaking a drop of sweat to the front of line.
eZ28ssA.gif

Cry a little more.

source.gif

@ViD

<21>

Back