Media Conor is so wrong for posting this photo "with"Kobe

champbless2

Seraldo Babalu
Banned
Reaction score
I mean he is somehow using this tragedy to brag about himself in fighter shorts holding a basket ball. Grow up Conor you will never be like Kobe an also shame on you.Screenshot_20200128-140334_Instagram.jpg

Call me hater which im not maybe im just mad cause Kobe s death hit me so hard, i loved that man more than any fighter.

They have at least 1 thing in common!

gettyimages-951502626.jpg

Every megastar has a photo with Kobe.

Conman just feels left out

I saw his interview all he did was bring it back to himself. The guy is a narcissist through and through.

I wouldnt over-think anything. Anything that can even possibly be considered a tribute should just be considered a tribute.

"Never attribute to malice that which can be attributed to stupidity/negligence."

Lmao ur actually insane

Millions of people are posting tribute pics including a bunch of fighters

dc, Holloway, Walt Harris, bisping, ect.. did as well we should bash them too

This guy singles out Conor

Basketball is not huge were I am from. However, I was always a big fan of the NBA

I don't watch it as regular now (however, I am going to try and get back into it), but still keep a keen eye on it and watch big games

Despite being a Celtics fan, I always enjoyed watching Kobe

He was a great player and easily one of the best players I have seen in my short time watching the sport

Why do I support the Celtics?

Well being Irish, I also follow Glasgow Celtic Football team and my Uncle was a huge Larry Bird fan and he also played for a local team when younger

I enjoyed playing it in school when I got a chance which wasn't often

Great game imo and I enjoy it more than the NFL (which my bigger brother prefers and supports the NY Giants for whatever reason)

Conor being Conor. What did you expect?

That can’t be a real post? It looks like a 3 minute hackjob using 2010 Microsoft Paint

There is a lot of narcissism by celebs on show when things like this happen. They have to link themselves to the issue to make their statement. It’s weird but maybe that is the modern world.

Just lol @ crying over somebody who doesn’t even know or care you exist

Bunch of beta male pussys up in here

And I thought you Just Bleed boys were all tough and scary

Maybe tapout sport is not for you

Maybe you should grow up
He's sharing a video a fan posted of Kobe talking about Conor, he didn't make that video or chose that pic

Whoever did that photo is an idiot.
WTF with them being the same heights and what's number and Lakers backwards for.

he didnt post that

a fan account did, he reposted

do you not social media?

Maybe you should grow up
He's sharing a video a fan posted of Kobe talking about Conor, he didn't make that video or chose that pic

I know he didnr make that , but he choose to share it on his ownn

i see now he didn't post it, he shared it. Poor taste by Conor.
Not that that's any surprise.

I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt & assume this was about paying his respects rather than self-promotion. I'm sure if he hadn't have posted something then some idiot would be complaining about Conor's lack of respect so you can't win.

Back