Would Blaydes defeat DC?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
_20200128_104324.JPG
Fairly big height advantage. He is very broad also, looks more built than Stipe.
I think he can stop current DC's wrestling. Can DC stop his at this age?

If the wrestling cancelled eachothers out then it comes down to Blaydes reach and height advantage standing I guess. Power too, maybe? Showed he has hands vs JDS who is no slouch. Nice feint work also.

Could he handle Cormier pressure heavy style?

Obviously this fight will never ever happen but its just pretty interesting to speculate. Bisping said on his podcast Blaydes should have called out DC to his face, which would have been funny.

Guy couldn't even take JDS down once. I bet you DC would have no issue doing that.

We’ll never know because of the atrocity DC is causing in the division. Making rightful contenders wait on their shot so that he can “retire with the belt” and then vacate right after. Hope he gets KTFO and cries for a fourth time

We’ll never know because of the atrocity DC is causing in the division. Making rightful contenders wait on their shot so that he can “retire with the belt” and then vacate right after. Hope he gets KTFO and cries for a fourth time
Bit harsh hating on DC for moving up and winning the HW strap wish Jones had the same cojones but apparently he's too frightened.

He is the rightful contender you racist bitch.

It's a good fight that we'll never see. Blaydes is in a tough spot, given the fact that he's already lost to Ngannou twice, and that DC's just being an egotistical piece of shit at this point. By the time everything's said and done, he'll have clogged up the division for two years, and I'm genuinely worried for Stipe's optical health when they have their third fight.

They should definitely fight.

DC won't fight real contenders.... he wants to be fast tracked to a titleshot and then eyepoke his way to victory for a third time and then ride off into the sunset...

Pathetic

I can't see why DC should get a title shot straight away. He only defended the title once and was KO'd in his last fight. He should be fighting Nganou or Blades to earn that title shot IMO

He is the rightful contender you racist bitch.
Wtf are you talking about? Did you stop and realize that the other two "rightful contenders" we're talking about are black too? Gtfo you race baiting piece of shit. Having a thread about a legit topic and you bring up race because someone said something you don't like, despite the fact that it's neither valid or relevant. Frauds like you diminish the voices of people speaking up against actual raicism.

Definitely should've called out DC, could've gotten everyones attention right away.
Instead he stutters uh-uh can I get a title shot and shrugs. Bahh, boring to the core.

Depends. What's the ref's opinion on eye pokes?

Would put my money on DC,
But He ''could''.

Blaydes looked pretty damn good Vs JDS imo.

DC is not a good pick anymore.

He's at that age where anything can happen. He might get slept and retire in his next fight.

If we're talking DC in his best days, Curtis does not stand a chance. They are on completely different levels.

No. Ngannou yes, Overeem yes, Volkov yes, Miocic easy yes...

Back