Usman The Owl Wants GSP, McGregor & Masvidal

GSP's not coming back to fight Usman lmao... Only the Khabib fight is possible I think.

Not sure why there is a perception welterweight is this stacked division. It doesn’t bat that deep at all

I can see the Masvidal/Usman fight actually happening.
That seems to be in the works.

yeah he dreaming.

"I WANT ALL THE BIGGEST PAYDAYS THERE ARE. OH, PLUS A BOXING PAYDAY WITH CANELLO"

<{outtahere}>

Ali got him all juiced up for dat cash money like

<GinJuice>

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 0
Jorge fucking up Nate Diaz and leaving 2 vaginas on his face. ~Joe Rogan

<{outtahere}>

yeah he dreaming.

"I WANT ALL THE BIGGEST PAYDAYS THERE ARE. OH, PLUS A BOXING PAYDAY WITH CANELLO"

<{outtahere}>

Ali got him all juiced up for dat cash money like

<GinJuice>

<{walkerwhut}>

My man Usman had to be gassed up off some of the dopest dope in California to think he'll even get close to a boxing match with Canelo fuckin Alverez. Rogan must've gave him a massive dose of DMT to be trippin that hard lmao.

{<jordan}

Leon Edwards rematch. Take it, or cut him

Usman has the potential of becoming the most popular UFC fighter ever. His flashy technique and fan friendly style are coupled with his charming personality. Dana would not want to give him any risky matchups.

Who who who
200.gif

You best keep GSPs name outta your goddam mouth owl boy.

tenor.gif

Not sure why there is a perception welterweight is this stacked division. It doesn’t bat that deep at all

there are lots of solid fighters going from 5-15 in the rankings.

there are lots of solid fighters going from 5-15 in the rankings.
Agree solid but nobody yet really good. Welterweight has been compared by some media as good as lightweight, glamour division, I just disagree.

He'll beat all three of them too. Unless we're talking prime GSP.

Back