Would you like to see GSP have one more fight? Khabib maybe or Usman perhaps?

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think he might have one good fight left if it happens soon. And I would want it a non title fight if it was with another champion. Just a one and done. To save some posters some time, I don't much care what anyone with a 5 year or newer account says.

Yes... The same way as I want to see a nightmare on Elm Street movie again. .. something is better than nothing.

I'd like him to fight Khabib in a non-title bout, ideally at a catchweight of 165 lbs.

Then again, you don't care what i say.

Him alone can beat Khabib for that belt. I like Tony and all but he's no wrestler. That being said, they're just gonna keep making Khabib fight guys like Gaethje and Conor after Cucuy.

One of these would be suitable:

Anderson Silva
Khabib
Usman
Colby

Not sure about Masvidal or Conor. Please, don't have him wrestlefuck a Diaz brother again.

If he could commit to a series of fight then sure.

I’d love to see him try out Khabib. Conor. Tony.

Only if there's no risk his opponent will be able to damage him

So, yeah, Khabib would be good

No i would like to see him retire at the top and not ruin his legacy by fighting on past he should, Sure you can always think you have one more fight left if you and it can be hard for fighters to know when its truly time to hang them up but i have seen so many legacy's tainted because they fought on too long when they had nothing more to prove, they become known as the guy who lost to x rather them being remembered for what they did in their prime.

I think he might have one good fight left if it happens soon. And I would want it a non title fight if it was with another champion. Just a one and done. To save some posters some time, I don't much care what anyone with a 5 year or newer account says.

Kamaru would make GSP tap to strikes because he wouldn't be able to take Usman down and be forced to stand and trade with him. It would be worse than when Matt Serra made GSP tap to strikes

gif8.gif

Not that join date matters AT ALL.....but I'd love to see him fight one more time, but not against one of these modern killers like Mas or Khabib. In other words if he fights again I want him to win even if it's a can. Otherwise I hope he retires.

Yes Khabib at 155 for the title. If anyone deserves the triple belt its GSP.

I'd love to see him fight Khabib, fighting Usman does literally nothing for him.

I'd go for freak fight. Bring in Tito.

Back