S

Sherdog Oliver

It was obvious

"How good is that ?"

He knew little of something he had to watch for years

Goldy was the best I miss him
mike-goldberg-2.jpg

Last edited:
People don't understand the genius of Goldie, he made Rogaine look like a grandmaster of MMA knowledge and brought a consistency to the presentation during fights that they have not been able to achieve since

People don't understand the genius of Goldie, he made Rogaine look like a grandmaster of MMA knowledge and brought a consistency to the presentation during fights that they have not been able to achieve since

Yep.

The Goldy/Rogan duo was perfect

It felt like two best friends watching. You had the knowledgeable guy, then the other friend who says dumb but exciting stuff. You riff on each other from time to time, but the synergy is there.

Goldy was fighting the English language every time that red light flicked on

All I kno is big Jon terrible commentator omg

MVP better come Anderson Silva lolllllll

MMA aint the same since Goldy went to Bellator. It's like holding half of a magical necklace, Double Dragon style.

I still hold onto the hope that Goldie may one day return.
<GinJuice>

Goldie’s return to the UFC will be bigger than Jordan coming back to basketball.

I still hold onto the hope that Goldie may one day return.
<GinJuice>
I doubt it. They didnt wanna pay him what he was getting. Bellator is more than happy to give him that.

I think he likes it.

He’s just never trained and is kinda stupid, so he says some silly things

Rogan and Goldberg were the best duo the UFC has ever had

Maybe he got fired because he apparently has or had a drinking problem

Goldie downplayed himself in order to elevate Rogan to eternal superstardom. What a class act.

Goldy would be reading notes and talking about a dumb facts like a fighters upbringing, the next second that fighter would get KO'd and Goldy would say knockout by a left hand!, right Joe? Joe would say no, it was a head kick Mike.

Back