"Motivated Penn" . . . "Motivated Conor"

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Coach Claims That a ‘Motivated’ Conor McGregor Can Beat Anyone

The Irishman’s striking coach, Owen Roddy, he says a motivated McGregor will beat anyone

“I don’t really mind who it is,” Roddy said on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show. “I think Conor going in motivated, enjoying the training, the way he is, can beat any of them. I really believe that.”

maxresdefault.jpg

“People were questioning can he carry that weight and that power up into that 170 weight class. But I’ve never seen him so ferocious in there. The shots he was throwing when Cerrone hit the ground were ferocious. You know what? Not many people on this Earth can take those shots. I think he’s got lots of options. It’s always Conor’s choice. Whoever motivates Conor the most is the fight he will take place.”

images

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc/coach-claims-that-a-motivated-conor-mcgregor-can-beat-anyone/

Last edited:
I thought we were going with "Sober Conor"

Motivated Penn is scripture now.

Motivated conor and prime penn reminds me of comic book and manga nerds saying if this character is bloodlust who wins.

"Shit. Conor lost again. Guess he wasnt motivated. I wouldn't be either,if I had all that money. When you have that much money they should just count it as a victory for Conor. Look at all hes done. Money. He has money. Its prizefighting and he already got the prize.
Hed have beaten khabib,if he was poor and motivated. Poor motivated conor would never get taken down lol. Money. :: sigh ::"

"Shit. Conor lost again. Guess he wasnt motivated. I wouldn't be either,if I had all that money. When you have that much money they should just count it as a victory for Conor. Look at all hes done. Money. He has money. Its prizefighting and he already got the prize.
Hed have beaten khabib,if he was poor and motivated. Poor motivated conor would never get taken down lol. Money. :: sigh ::"

His money has money.

He has to enjoy training, so perhaps it's 'Fun-Loving Conor'?

I feel like Fun-Loving Conor can beat anyone providing dey aren't tree times his soize.

I can only turn invisible when no one is looking...

He has to enjoy training, so perhaps it's 'Fun-Loving Conor'?

I feel like Fun-Loving Conor can beat anyone providing dey aren't tree times his soize.
Its dependent on the non balloon like status of his foot

Get it right, it's "Dark Eyed Conor"

Not "motivated Conor"

The proper 12 days are over

It's Sober Conor, it's already been decided .

BJ wasn't gift-wrapped fights and fought anyone, anywhere, at any weight. Don't ever mention Conor in the same sentence as Baby Jay.

GOAT.

tumblr_m52pj0bS631rx2pilo1_400.gifv

Back