My 3 most anticipated fights of the year so far

Romero vs Israel
Maia vs Burns
Khabib vs Tony

I think Ngannou is going to kill Roz

Woodley vs Edwards?

<Meh02>

Khabib vs Tony is the top for me, by far.

Then it's a tie between Ngannou vs. Rozen, Jones vs. Reyes, and Izzy vs. Romero.

Top 3 as of now:

Khabib Vs Ferguson
Jones Vs Reyes
Adesanya Vs Romero

Lewis Vs Latifi should be a banger. Hall Vs Jacare too. Oh and of course Ngannou Vs Rozen.

Can't think of any other matchups. It's still very early.

Woodley Vs Edwards?

<Meh02>

Woodley Vs Edwards?

<Meh02>
Woodley vs Edwards?

<Meh02>
Edwards vs Woodley?

<Meh02>

Woodwards Vs Edley?

<Meh02>
Edley vs Woodards?

<Meh02>
YES !

woodley, even though his personality is not likable to say the list, is still a SUPER dangerous WW, maybe the only WW with real One punch KO power in the top 10. He will be eager to prove to the world that he deserves a rematch against Usman.

Woodley-KO-big.gif

On the other hand, Edwards is in my opinion the future of this division, the most well rounded WW since GSP, superb jab, precise and crisp striking, beautiful clinch game with vicious elbows, improving wrestling.

AfraidDetailedKangaroo-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif
( love those elbows ... )
giphy.gif

He might not be the most fan friendly fighter in the roster, but he is one the most entertaining fighter to watch for any educated eye, and I am sure you guys are ....

Young lion vs old lion, the winner get every thing and most likely a title shot, the loser however loses a lot and most likely can say goodbye to the championship opportunity ...

Last edited:
T-Wood relegated to Fight Night, damn. He ain't a PPV pimp no more.

1. Tony vs Khabib
2. Israel vs Romero
3. Jones vs Reyes

1. Isreal vs Romero
2. Tony vs Khabib
3. Joanna vs Zhang

My problem with Izzy vs Romero is that the fight is a total mismatch, Izzy is going to outstrike romero so bad, romero can't grapple for his life, he might get a takedown, but Izzy will get back up immediately.

Last edited:
My problem with Izzy vs Romero is that the fight is a total mismatch, Izzy is going outstrike romero so bad, romero can't grapple for his life, he might get a takedown, but Izzy will get back up immediately.
Hm tough to say. Could see this happening like you say, but also Romero is by far the best wrestler Izzy has faced and his showings prior to Whittaker havent really convinced me.
Romeros striking is really akward and i can definetly see him land a big shot while Israel expects a TD

Khabib vs. tony
Zhang vs. Joanna contender
Kattar vs. stephens
Lee vs oliveira
Maia vs. burns

The first half of this year looks pretty underwhelming to me to be honest.

Romeros striking is really akward and i can definetly see him land a big shot while Israel expects a TD
This can happen only if romero handle Izzy on the ground once before, to make Israel fear the takedown. Izzy has never been outwrestled in the UFC, he doesn't fear it until he feels it.

If Romero can't handle Israel down, Izzy won't fear Romero's takedown, and israel will be able to showcase the INCREDIBLE difference in striking lvl between them.

Back