Josh Thompson needs to be a UFC commentator!

LastBlood

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
huge fan of the way he breaks down fights and allround eloquent and intelligent talking skills. Also his voice is smooth to listen too unlike garbage Dan hardy or garbage Bisping. Also you wont find anyone more knowledgeable.

Btw even DC's commentary was off last night and i think DC is one of the better ones. Thompson would be much better tho.

Just watch the JRE podcast and you'l notice what i mean.

I don't remember why but I wasn't overly a big fan.

Was he working with Big John? because it's hard to sound good when you're commenting with big John. (great ref but kills the commentary with boring conversations and irrelevant points)

DC I find is also biased as fuck, oddly never with his training partners but you can tell when he's a fan of a fighter.

He’s good. Impressed me on the booth at Bellator on Sat. Much better than Big John, DC, and Hogan. Neck and neck with Ping

He's terrible

Just throws out a bunch of generic, company man "opinions" that provide no meaningful insight. You could replace him with almost anyone and wouldn't notice the difference.

DC + Bisping are the best duo. Bisping is more knowledgeable but DC ribbing him all the time makes for a good 1-2 punch

I agree he is good

But Bisping is good and entertaining too. Don't you shit on my boi Bisping

Ya he’s pretty solid I’d trade Cruz for him. I don’t mind Cruz but I feel like josh gives similar, if not better, insight without the combative attitude and occasional wild swings and misses.0

Nah. He'd probably make "bitch ass lady sounds" the whole card.

Just finished listening to that. Was one of my favorite fighters and he’s a very well spoken guy.

Man, I dunno, he's been pretty rough on the Bellator desk and in the booth last weekend he didn't bring a whole lot to the table.

Liked him as a fighter but he's pretty wooden as a commentator, like a rough version of Anik.

Not gonna happen - he said Conor will never beat Khabib!
AUWr.gif

I don't care if they let a literal bag of rocks commentate as long as that clueless ass clown Stephen A Smith isn't allowed to do any combat sports commentary ever again.

I don't remember why but I wasn't overly a big fan.

Was he working with Big John? because it's hard to sound good when you're commenting with big John. (great ref but kills the commentary with boring conversations and irrelevant points)

DC I find is also biased as fuck, oddly never with his training partners but you can tell when he's a fan of a fighter.
THUG ROOOOOSE!!

He sounds like a bitchy woman on trt every time he opens his mouth

Back