Teddy Atlas Critiques Stephen A Smiths Technique

Stephen A Smith, Pygmy Hunter

Oh give me a break. He’s just trying to get attention. Talk about beating a dead horse. As if anyone even thought he had good technique in the first place

I blame Stephen A's trainer. Like, dude wtf! Correct him.

This is dumb, they look like 12 years old criticising a guy who obviously has never trained a day in his life or for years. It's pointless and childish.

This is dumb, they look like 12 years old criticising a guy who obviously has never trained a day in his life or for years. It's pointless and childish.
The fact that I've seen beginner women hit pads better says alot. No pun

How did Stephen A Smith look, criticizing a long tenured vet's heart and fighting ability when he himself can't hit the pads without looking like someone with some sort of mental handicap? Was there a point to that? Was his rant mature to you?

The fact that I've seen beginner women hit pads better says alot. No pun

Maybe but SAS has never boxed or practiced MMA before or course he's going to look like a dumbass hitting mits. I would too but when grown up "experts" start mocking you for trying, it's a bad look on THEM. Yes SAS is a bit of a noob, but that's just dumb.

How did Stephen A Smith look, criticizing a long tenured vet's heart and fighting ability when he himself can't hit the pads without looking like someone with some sort of mental handicap? Was there a point to that? Was his rant mature to you?

Every body knows that Cerrone is not the fighter he used to be, get off your high horse. Even Nate Diaz is siding with him.

Maybe but SAS has never boxed or practiced MMA before or course he's going to look like a dumbass hitting mits. I would too but when grown up "experts" start mocking you for trying, it's a bad look on THEM. Yes SAS is a bit of a noob, but that's just dumb.
Just saying, the mitt holder and camera man had to have a bit of a chuckle there.

I dont get the low punch, its supposed to be a left to the knee/dick? xD

The difference is, Stephen A isn't going to cry like a baby and say it's a "bad look", and Teddy isn't good for ESPN or the sport....

Every body knows that Cerrone is not the fighter he used to be, get off your high horse. Even Nate Diaz is siding with him.
Sounds like you're the one on your high horse buddy. lol

Some dink in a suit questioning the heart of someone who had bones in their face broken is beyond stupid but keep delusionally defending stupid comments made by ignorant people.

The difference is, Stephen A isn't going to cry like a baby and say it's a "bad look", and Teddy isn't good for ESPN or the sport....
No, he'll probably make 6 video replies about it instead, like he made 5 tweets responding to 1 of Conor's.

No, he'll probably make 6 video replies about it instead, like he made 5 tweets responding to 1 of Conor's.

I'm sure he will. That's what he does....

The great part is that he isn't a gigantic little sissy who can't take criticism, and understands the market he's involved with unlike Joe Rogan and some extremely dumb and overly sensitive MMA fan snowflakes....

I'm sure he will. That's what he does....

The great part is that he isn't a gigantic little sissy who can't take criticism, and understands the market he's involved with unlike Joe Rogan and some extremely dumb and overly sensitive MMA fan snowflakes....
he seems like a little pansy, needing 6 replies to defend himself to a Conor tweet that was like 2 sentences, in which Conor made valid points.

He seems like a douche to me but I don't follow him and honestly, couldn't give a rat's ass if I ever see him again. He adds nothing.

Sounds like you're the one on your high horse buddy. lol

Some dink in a suit questioning the heart of someone who had bones in their face broken is beyond stupid but keep delusionally defending stupid comments made by ignorant people.

The fact is people have questioned Cerrone's heart before, SAS said it out loud on tv, that's why it got the most attention but hasn't invented anything. MMA has some of the most toxic fans and community, time to realise it.

he seems like a little pansy, needing 6 replies to defend himself to a Conor tweet that was like 2 sentences, in which Conor made valid points.

He seems like a douche to me but I don't follow him and honestly, couldn't give a rat's ass if I ever see him again. He adds nothing.

giphy.gif

The fact is people have questioned Cerrone's heart before, SAS said it out loud on tv, that's why it got the most attention but hasn't invented anything. MMA has some of the most toxic fans and community, time to realise it.
Uhhh, i've made the comment here countless times that MMA has shitty fans. That doesn't change the fact that questioning the heart of someone who had their face broken is fucking dumb as hell.

He should get in there and see how he reacts to having his face smashed.

I understand criticism when it's warranted. This was far from warranted criticism. I don't even like Cerrone but it was a fucking stupid comment and anyone with an iota of a functioning brain should realize it.

Back