Latifi 5’8” >225lbs against Derrick Lewis 6’3” 265 lbs

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Did Latifi piss one of the match makers off?

Dude got destroyed by Oezdemir and then gets rewarded with Donkey Kong himself in his HW debut.

PPYHOCR.jpg

Imagine waking up to a blur with the lights on the ceiling and your vision starts to clear and you see this:

l4KhO8qn2cKDQNLAQ.gif
derrick-lewis-ufc.jpg

Honeslty we should praise latifi for such a brave move, but he is getting KOed badly in this one ...

Blagoy and Mark Hunt are only 5'10 and either destroyed him or forced him to fight all rounds to an SD.

Hasn't Jordan beat him twice? And man he was uncharacteristically athletic for his side.

yep, 1st time by decision and 2nd with this TKO. Jordan had some pretty great finishes for a short stocky HW.

Lewis was also KO’d in 40 seconds by Mitrione via a forearm.

yep, 1st time by decision and 2nd with this TKO. Jordan had some pretty great finishes for a short stocky HW.

I remember watching that one on Fox.. That was another good one. It was like two trains colliding with each other.

Blagoy and Mark Hunt are only 5'10 and either destroyed him or forced him to fight all rounds to an SD.

Latifi isn’t a 265 lb ironed jaw Samoan.

Neither is he a 250 lb Bulgarian tough SOB who got stabbed and came back to fight in a year.

Mitrione also has some tepid links to the Mediterranean sea like Latifi does.

Jones and Conor stole his shoulder strike. Imitating A-level athletics.

Real leg hook kick. Old school style without spinn?

Badass!

<DCWhoa>

Lewis doesn't have a bad chin his weakness seems to be speed & power combined rather than big haymakers.

Latifi might die, here. I really fear for him in this fight.

CiLYXM_WsAAEqEq.jpg

I have no argument, I just wanted an excuse to post this again

This fight will answer a few questions. What is more important at HW, size and power, or speed and well roundedness?

Don't sleep on Latifi. His last few performances have been disappointing, but he will be very fast at HW. He has the wrestling to threaten Lewis, and the man can crack.

He can hurt anybody if he lands on them.

Back