Matt Riddle Reportedly Threatens Brock Lesnar Backstage at Royal Rumble

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Brock Lesnar reportedly wanted to talk to Matt Riddle about the things he has said in the past. The two wrestlers then got into a verbal altercation which was in no way physical or part of a storyline.

"I [didn't] even think Brock knows who I am," said Riddle after they had a heated real-life argument backstage prior to the Royal Rumble event. "He’s never acknowledged me. I’ve been to multiple shows he’s been at and I’ve never seen him in person.

“At the beginning it was just a gimmick. You know, a goal of mine. One, I wanted to do it when I saw him beat The Undertaker. So he beat the streak at WrestleMania. So right there he solidified himself in WWE history just by doing that. And then when I see him, I just see a guy who’s kind of like bullied everyone from Day 1. I hate bullies.

“I know it sounds cliche, but literally the reason I fought is dudes like that fight and I love breaking dudes and watching them go from a bully to a child and [then say], 'Now, how does it feel?!'”

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/wwe/1233796/Brock-Lesnar-Matt-Riddle-WWE-news-Royal-Rumble-NXT-UFC-WrestleMania-36

Last edited:
Lesnar buried 75% of the roster in one of the worst royal rumbles in a while tonight. Jeezus

Brock Lesnar and Matt Riddle had a heated real-life argument backstage prior to the Royal Rumble event. Lesnar competed in the Men’s Royal Rumble Match as the No. 1 entrant and could cross paths with Riddle, who has shared some heavy statements about the UFC legend in the past.

The King of Bros (Riddle) has repeatedly claimed that he will retire The Beast (Lesnar) one day and is very keen to share the ring with the heavyweight athlete one day. According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, the two former MMA fighters met each other while walking backstage and a tense encounter ensued.

Lesnar reportedly wanted to talk to Riddle about the things he has said in the past. The two wrestlers then got into a verbal altercation which was in no way physical or part of a storyline.

"I don’t even think Brock knows who I am. He’s never acknowledged me. I’ve been to multiple shows he’s been at and I’ve never seen him in person.”

Riddle said: “At the beginning it was just a gimmick. You know, a goal of mine. One, I wanted to do it when I saw him beat The Undertaker. So he beat the streak at WrestleMania. So right there he solidified himself in WWE history just by doing that. And then when I see him, I just see a guy who’s kind of like bullied everyone from Day 1, and I hate bullies.

“I know it sounds cliche, but literally the reason I fought is dudes like that fight and I love breaking dudes and watching them go from a bully to a child and be like, “Now, how does it feel?!”

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/wwe...WWE-news-Royal-Rumble-NXT-UFC-WrestleMania-36
What I don’t believe is I fell for another clickbait title

Brock Lesnar and Matt Riddle had a heated real-life argument backstage prior to the Royal Rumble event. Lesnar competed in the Men’s Royal Rumble Match as the No. 1 entrant and could cross paths with Riddle, who has shared some heavy statements about the UFC legend in the past.

The King of Bros (Riddle) has repeatedly claimed that he will retire The Beast (Lesnar) one day and is very keen to share the ring with the heavyweight athlete one day. According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, the two former MMA fighters met each other while walking backstage and a tense encounter ensued.

Lesnar reportedly wanted to talk to Riddle about the things he has said in the past. The two wrestlers then got into a verbal altercation which was in no way physical or part of a storyline.

"I don’t even think Brock knows who I am. He’s never acknowledged me. I’ve been to multiple shows he’s been at and I’ve never seen him in person.”

Riddle said: “At the beginning it was just a gimmick. You know, a goal of mine. One, I wanted to do it when I saw him beat The Undertaker. So he beat the streak at WrestleMania. So right there he solidified himself in WWE history just by doing that. And then when I see him, I just see a guy who’s kind of like bullied everyone from Day 1, and I hate bullies.

“I know it sounds cliche, but literally the reason I fought is dudes like that fight and I love breaking dudes and watching them go from a bully to a child and be like, “Now, how does it feel?!”

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/wwe...WWE-news-Royal-Rumble-NXT-UFC-WrestleMania-36

It's cool that both riddle and shayna are doing so well in the wwe but this is clearly a work.

Lesnar buried 75% of the roster in one of the worst royal rumbles in a while tonight. Jeezus
When I found out he was #1 I expected him to eliminate everyone before the next person even came out.

This guy crushed Jon Jones in straight wrestling

Bork would be easy work for him

Screen_Shot_2014-12-30_at_9.30.52_AM.0.0.png

Mods, wasteland this wwe shit and dub TS. AKA (do your job)

When I found out he was #1 I expected him to eliminate everyone before the next person even came out.
Yeah same. Might as well have not have anymore rumbles after this travesty

Back