Rumored Oscar De La Hoya Trying to Book Tito Ortiz vs Dan Henderson for Golden Boy MMA 2

Who Wins?

• Total voters

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"
Switching gears, Oscar De La Hoya seems to be trying to ramp up Golden Boy MMA. And, he plans on executing the idea by using a familiar name in Tito Ortiz once again.

Rumblings around the Sunday mill point to Ortiz’s opponent being UFC legend Dan Henderson. The fight would definitely be the main event and would most likely take place in the light heavyweight division.
"

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/sunday-morning-rumor-mill-1-26-20/

{<shrug}

Dear god.
He must need more coke.

Did Tito get paid for the first one yet???

Hendo will
knock him out
his head is huge & an easy target.

I'm down for that fight.

TRT Hendo will be back with a vengeance.

<{jackyeah}>

You know what, I’m ok with this main event. Hendo brutally KO’ing Ortiz would likely be the highlight of 2020 for me, even if Mcgregor gets knocked out cold.

Dudes robbing the grave with these cards lol

OHOHOHOHO

So, Oscar's not dropping mma? The only thing i criticize is why old mma fighters? up and coming talent are way more willing to fight as long they get good money, the other fights in the card were good.

I’m not that confident this is a win for Henderson.

Tito is 45, but Henderson is 49 and the smaller fighter.

It's weird to bring back the old legends, wont be a good fight, but I would watch !
<Fedor23>

OHOHOHOHO

So, Oscar's not dropping mma? The only thing i criticize is why old mma fighters? up and coming talent are way more willing to fight as long they get good money, the other fights in the card were good.

because like the Liddell vs Ortiz 3 fight, he's not looking to develop a real MMA organization, he's doing 1 off events for some quick cash grabs.

Dan is shrinking and stiff as a board. Tito will have 20 lbs on him

Fuck it.. book Liddell Rampage 3 as co main.

<{ByeHomer}>

Trying to find gif of Dan looking stiff asf when turning to the camera..

I’m not that confident this is a win for Henderson.

Tito is 45, but Henderson is 49 and the smaller fighter.

and who the fuck knows what he looks like now. i would've picked Chuck all day long in the 3rd fight until i saw him punching the bag and mitts and realized the geriatrics had kicked in and he moved like my grandpa, who's dead.

because like the Liddell vs Ortiz 3 fight, he's not looking to develop a real MMA organization, he's doing 1 off events for some quick cash grabs.

That would be peanuts in comparison to what Canelo does with DAZN.

That would be peanuts in comparison to what Canelo does with DAZN.

sure, but more money is more money right? you'd leave $800gs on the table if you were making $10m a year? some people might, but rich people won't. that's why they rich.

Back