Valentina Shevchenko slams Maycee Barber, says she would have lost to Roxanne Modafferi regardless .

No question. Roxanne is the superior fighter.

79195B35-064A-4AF8-9862-2F9D99C4AE33.jpeg

mind.5.gif

Valentina needs more competition or will just stop taking fights. Maycee's not gonna cut it. Neither is her upcoming fight with the "#1 contender"

upload_2020-1-26_18-0-3.png

Oh shit, that’ll take her down a few notches

I like Valentina, but I don't agree with her this time. Roxanne was lucky.

Imagine getting your ACL torn by Roxanne and then the champ calls you a loser after the fight

Mayce and her team is up her asshole. Even before the tear she was losing convincingly

Roxy was doing good before the injury. It's possible Maycee could have won but I'm leaning towards not.

Barber has done a few things now that lead me to believe she's quite narcissistic.

I like Valentina, but I don't agree with her this time. Roxanne was lucky.
Tf? Did you not see the first round? Prior to this bout, Maycee's three UFC fights were against Cifers, Aldrich (who rocked her at one point), and Robertson. None of them are ranked. Roxanne was a huge step up in competition, and Maycee, injury or not, didn't have an ounce of breathing room. Do you think it's possible that she may have been a little overhyped based on her 8 pro fights going into a bout against a woman who had 39?

Back