Nate Diaz basically says what Stephen A. Smith was saying

tenor.gif

Cowboy had one bad performance in his last 8 fights before Conor. Against a powerful and good lw.

Diaz is correct about Cerrone. But Diaz does care about winning and losing yet still loses half his fights.
not by getting pummeled in to oblivion in the first 40 seconds with no offense at all.

Cowboy had one bad performance in his last 8 fights before Conor. Against a powerful and good lw.

Meh he had 1 decent round that he still lost.

2nd round Tony was having his way, and Donald quit in between the 2nd and 3rd round, what professional fighter would ever try and blow a broken nose.

Cerrone ate over 100 significant strikes in 2 rounds and quits.

He then comes back and gets finished within a couple of minutes against Justin.

Having to go back 3 fights to find a good showing is retarded. Your only as good as your last performance, unless your Conor's opponents, in which case your just as good as your were 3 fights ago, and everyone should ignore the last 2...

It’s a fact.

or maybe getting stopped by ferg means you suck.

LOOOOOOL You’re just some Conor Cuck trying to make his irrelevant win over Cowboy look better.

FACTS are:

-He was 4-6 going into the Conor fight

-On a 2 fight TKO loss streak

-Didn’t even touch Gaethje when he got KO’d

-OUTCLASSED and KO’d twice by Jorge in their fight

Lol what more excuses do you wanna make???

<36>

LOOOOOOL You’re just some Conor Cuck trying to make his irrelevant win over Cowboy look better.

FACTS are:

-He was 4-6 going into the Conor fight

-On a 2 fight TKO loss streak

-Didn’t even touch Gaethje when he got KO’d

-OUTCLASSED and KO’d twice by Jorge in their fight

Lol what more excuses do you wanna make???

<36>
Excuses? I stated truth.

I don’t care if you care about the win. Really meaningless to me.

Meh he had 1 decent round that he still lost.

2nd round Tony was having his way, and Donald quit in between the 2nd and 3rd round, what professional fighter would ever try and blow a broken nose.

Cerrone ate over 100 significant strikes in 2 rounds and quits.

He then comes back and gets finished within a couple of minutes against Justin.

Having to go back 3 fights to find a good showing is retarded. Your only as good as your last performance, unless your Conor's opponents, in which case your just as good as your were 3 fights ago, and everyone should ignore the last 2...
Again, if you want to use the ferg fight to argue cerrone looked like shit I’ll just disagree there. It’s fact that he had a dominant win against the #4 guy in may. It’s fine if you want to argue he’s not the fighter he was in May. But that doesn’t mean he’s a can now either or that he’s an easy win.

And he's allowed because he actually fights.....

And NATE DIAZ was more tactful in his medium and words than Stephen A was....

Let that sink in.

Hope Diaz fights again soon

Well then lol, using that logic, I guess since you dont fight professionally either, then your opinion is pretty much worthless when it comes to anything mma related...Let that sink in lol

Well, using that logic, then I guess since you dont fight either, then your opinion is pretty much worthless when it come to anything mma related...Let that sink in lol

Guess again... but I'm not out here flexing like a window warrior. I'm just telling it like it is.

Guess again... but I'm not out here flexing like a window warrior. I'm just telling it like it is.

those sports show talking heads you are referencing with no mma experience, are paid well to state such opinions...by your own logic you are not qualified to "tell it like it is" when it comes to anything related to fighting..but keep contradicting yourself without recognizing it in these type of threads...its par for the course

i cant expect you to be intelligent enough to realize anyone is entitled to an opinion about anything, debate occurs over who is right...but to shame people for stating an opinion cause they are no ex fighter themself is retarded . make sure u never comment on a presidential race since you have never been president yourself lol...

those sports show talking heads you are referencing with no mma experience, are paid well to state such opinions...by your own logic you are not qualified to "tell it like it is" when it comes to anything related to fighting..but keep contradicting yourself without recognizing it in these type of threads...its par for the course

Sorry to tell you, you're just wrong, and those analysts are in for a rude awakening. Which will not be a surprise to anyone who has ever competed in combat sports.

When it's the first fight in 51 that cowboy didnt land a strike, was also the lowest attempt total ever etc...so was pretty sad..I dont think it had to do with if he cares to win or lose. I dont think he had any intention of winning. No proof that he didnt fight back for that nice 6 fight all money fight contract he signed the week of the fight, but it sure was a huge coincidence if the two weren't connected.

Come on, man. Stop with the bullshit already. Cowboy was never great, and he’s now totally washed-up. He was handpicked to fold just like he did.

Back