Stephen or Rogan, who do you side with?

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Here's the whole story

Stephens. Everybody here thinks Cowboy is a wilter/choke artist.

Stephens, he just gave his honest opnion.

Lol Stephen A just giving a narrative. I swear joe rogan is salty about that shoulder touch by stephen

>Implying any reasonable person sides with a UFC $hillling Manlet

01E9D0A0-9F1A-497C-9571-0AB5F9299ECA.jpeg

Joe. I actually respect MMA fighters.

Stephen, every other ranked guy in Cowboys weight class have beat him. Yet when Conor does it, it is some kind of monumental accomplishment. It's nice to see someone in main stream media call it how it is.

Rogan thought they hired Stephen as YES man to him instead of being himself and I dont think he was aware of the height difference

Somebody who's never even stepped into a martial arts competition should never call anyone who fights a quitter or w/e SAS said. It's just not something you should do.

I think we learned stuff about Conor. Only part I disagree with really. Cowboy quit in there.

Somebody who's never even stepped into a martial arts competition should never call anyone who fights a quitter or w/e SAS said. It's just not something you should do.

Why can’t we compare his quit to other fighters? You don’t need to step in the cage to do that.

El Manletto Hoe Rogann, is speaking the truth sourced from the UFC script he was handed.

Why can’t we compare his quit to other fighters? You don’t need to step in the cage to do that.
Honestly if you've never actually felt what it's like to take a pro fighters or even an amateur fighters strikes / grappling pressure, you just don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Let alone a former 2 weight world champ like Conor. There's a difference between getting fucked up and being so dazed that you can't react or move, and quitting.

Stephen. I actually watched the Rogan clip. He was mocking Stephen like a bully. Fuck him

Honestly if you've never actually felt what it's like to take a pro fighters or even an amateur fighters strikes / grappling pressure, you just don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. Let alone a former 2 weight world champ like Conor. There's a difference between getting fucked up and being so dazed that you can't react or move, and quitting.

Not all fighters behave like you’re describing though. Do you think every fighter would’ve covered up like that? Or put in a performance like that... AGAIN? Because there’s a clear pattern with Cowboy.

Stephen, every other ranked guy in Cowboys weight class have beat him. Yet when Conor does it, it is some kind of monumental accomplishment. It's nice to see someone in main stream media call it how it is.

For real

SAS

Back