Media Khabib says no Conor Rematch!

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Khabib Nostradamus Nurmagomedov predicted that after finish Conor UFC will want rematch but he would say no because Conor have to deserve, fight other top LW contenders first.

Timestamped

Khabib hasnt even fought Tony and won yet, later this year, so what is the point of this thread

Conor will fight again first but he’s going to get that rematch, so long as he doesn’t lose

Alhamdulillah

But I think maybe he change his mind brother. This video from before. Now he post new tweet

Khabib hasnt even fought Tony and won yet, later this year, so what is the point of this thread

But he already finished Conor, the sequence of events wasnt as predicted but the UFC wanting rematch after Conor gets finished was spot on!

Conor will fight again first but he’s going to get that rematch, so long as he doesn’t lose

That's fine - he said as long as Conor fight and win against top contender first

Clever TS. Actually got me there.

Alhamdulillah

But I think maybe he change his mind brother. This video from before. Now he post new tweet

He didn't say NO REMATCH in this video, he laid out conditions, well before even the first Conor fight, isnt he fucking awesome? Lol

But he already finished Conor, the sequence of events wasnt as predicted but the UFC wanting rematch after Conor gets finished was spot on!

Khabib wont take the fight, they will put him on the shelf to punish him for not complying, then he will give up and retire.

Khabib wont take the fight, they will put him on the shelf to punish him for not complying, then he will give up and retire.
They'll put the reigning champion on the shelf? That would be a pretty dumb move by the UFC

Khabib Nostradamus Nurmagomedov predicted that after finish Conor UFC will want rematch but he would say no because Conor have to deserve, fight other top LW contenders first.

Timestamped

conor-laughing.jpg
Dana-White-748669.jpg

good for him...

Back