Khabib literally gave Conor a new personality

Bu11etproof_JBE

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I cant think of any other fight where a fighter wrecked and destroyed someone so badly that they actually gave that fighter a completely different personality. Khabib literally fathered Conor, beat and squeezed the arrogance out of the guy, and turned his soul into a nice warm piece of humble pie. I've gotta be honest, I like the new Conor.

I think we all owe Khabib a huge thank you for what he has done.

Thank you, Mr. Nurmagomedov! Your effortless actions will be remembered for years to come.

And where is the proof Khabib deserves credit for that, if we pretend Conor has changed. Didn't he punch that old guy at the bar AFTER the Khabib fight, for example?

that might actually be closer to his real personality. He obviously can't use his schtick as effectively at this point. Colby will be looking at the unemployment line.

It's amazing the way people twist things around in their head.

Rape allegations did contribute in this change as well

More than anything it's his recent escapades.

I mean how can you trash talk when you're going to be such an easy target because of your vile and criminal behaviours outside of the ring.

He was actually an even bigger asshole post Khabib. The rape accusations and old man thing is what changed him. Khabib had nothing to do with it.

He was actually an even bigger asshole post Khabib. The rape accusations and old man thing is what changed him. Khabib had nothing to do with it.
Belfast, *Northern Ireland

Conor basically got cucked hard. As did all of Ireland and all his nuthuggers.

Belfast (and all of Northern Ireland) will always belong to England

God save the Queen!

LMAO. The UK is literally collapsing. Brexit will lead to Scotland leaving the UK. Then us. It's been a pleasure.

It was quitting booze and coke that changed him.

Conor gave himself a new personality after the bar fight, handy smashing, rape accusations, ....

He met his nemesis.

Happened to Luke when he met Vader.
Happened to Holmes when he met Moriaty
Happened to Marcus Davis when he met Dan Hardy

And so on.

Back