Julia Budd should have used more elbows

Yagadot

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

<{katwhu}>
Heartbreaking reaction. Imagine coaching a family member or loved one.

original

"Elbows throw dem elbows Julia elbows Julia elbows throw dem elbows elbows elbows throw some elbows elbows Julia... No... Fuck..."

I bet Edmund was watching that with his hand on his weiner.

"Elbows throw dem elbows Julia elbows Julia elbows throw dem elbows elbows elbows throw some elbows elbows Julia... No... Fuck..."

I bet Edmund was watching that with his hand on his weiner.

Edmund: “If only I had told Ronda to use her head movement and elbows.”

At least her coach is passionate.

She couldn't have beat Cyborg if she had a baseball bat. Her striking was slow and she looked stiff as a board. Cyborg's striking is crisp and solid and her ground game is top notch. She's the greatest female fighter ever. Her loss to Nunes was because of bad strategy, not lack of skill. She would crush Nunes in a rematch.

She couldn't have beat Cyborg if she had a baseball bat. Her striking was slow and she looked stiff as a board. Cyborg's striking is crisp and solid and her ground game is top notch. She's the greatest female fighter ever. Her loss to Nunes was because of bad strategy, not lack of skill. She would crush Nunes in a rematch.

Idiotic......hi Coker!

Julia Budd finally fought a fighter who she couldn't be a bully fighter against and take down and actually she knew could and would be willing to take her down. That made a big mental difference in Julia Budd's mindset and it showed.

Last edited:
Why couldn't Julia slide away and punch Cyborg? They should have known Cyborg would have given some space to escape during her barrages. Cyborg would have a harder time punching while she's getting punched herself.

to be fair, if Budd couldn't use her size and strength she pretty much backs to the cage. Cyborg will be in the same situation when she was in the UFC: trying to find talent willing to fight her.

Why couldn't Julia slide away and punch Cyborg? They should have known Cyborg would have given some space to escape during her barrages. Cyborg would have a harder time punching while she's getting punched herself.
Because Julia Budd has been a bully fighter in Bellator and little to nothing more. And whenever she can't bully her opponent, as with Arlene Blencowe, she becomes a tentative striker throwing tentative leg kicks and little else.

Last edited:
There is nothing Budd ever did that would have made me believe she could beat Cyborg.

Cyborg will go into brawl mode the moment she gets cracked and get finished again.

Back