Rumored Proof that Khabib is scared

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Adesanya last fought one month after Khabib's last fight and he will defend over one month before Khabib's next fight. Khabib dragging things out as per usual. Adesanya is chad and Khabib is cucklord

this is my best thread yet

we need a haha react button instead of dislike

You tried to go full retard, and it was still lame. 2/10.

great thread and its entirely possible that could be true, buddy of mine shares my opinion as well

You can't compare Stylebender with regular champions. He is a standout, fights DJ-like schedule.

TS got banned quickly....

I say more stupid shit and I'm still only on a single yellow.

your idol got chocked out by Cuckbib Nurmagomedov so what does that make Conor
You got choked out by a mod which atm is funnier than when Conor got emasculated. You tried to be funny and you failed so fucking hard. Of course you can't reply to this but just read it when you work it all out. You lost bitch tits.

You got choked out by a mod which atm is funnier than when Conor got emasculated. You tried to be funny and you failed so fucking hard. Of course you can't reply to this but just read it when you work it all out. You lost bitch tits.
Lol

You can't compare Stylebender with regular champions. He is a standout, fights DJ-like schedule.
I wouldn't be so sure about that, Khabib made his first title defense in pretty much the same amount of time after winning the belt and even with the 9 month suspension Tony will be his 3rd defence in under 2 years which is well above average for a modern day UFC Champion.

Why @Raksas was banned?
There is plenty more worse shit on this forum and people do not get yellow cards even.

The guy has fought 7 times in 6 years, careful what you wish for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back