RDA - 1-4 in his last 5

MMAMAX

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I don’t really think there’s anywhere to go for him. Is he just fighting for a payday?

I see him as a bit of a gatekeeper now. He ain’t getting near any titles again.

well he hasn’t exactly been being blown away he’s still quite competitive

can probably keep fighting and cash some big checks for the next 3 years or so

clearly no longer a title contender

It looked like he was taking his gloves off to retire or something

He is too small for WW. He got out muscled in there. Not out skilled.

RDA has made horrible career decisions. Lol

If he goes back down to LW, win a few, and wait till Khabib retires, he can win against anyone else. Even with Tony he has the skills to win. But WW is filled with big grapplers who will out grind him. He has no business at 170. Moving up in weight isnt always the answer.

Seems weirdly probable at this point.
If it worked w Cowboy they can squeeze a few bux outta this one too.

Imagine if RDA has been holding back this whole time,cos hes mad about this dude talkin about his kids,which was actually a really shitty fucked up thing to do,and he turns into like 2014 RDA and wipes the fuckin mat with conor. SIGN ME UP.

lol now he is on the list

"everybody says it so impressive khabib beat RDA,well i can beat him too m8!,lets go,at 170"
Listen, RDA is a beast. A former champ. Look at all the killers he's fought. Cowboy, Nate, Pettis, Lawler... I mean, to beat a guy Lawler, a legend - that's insane. Conor and RDA were set to fight at 155lbs, but RDA moved up, cause he's a bigger guy. Conor is willing to meet him at 170lbs. So let's see how this thing plays out.

Conor vs RDA at 170 for the vacant 155 belt after they strip Khabib and cut Tony.

Fights on the secret Conor list:
Pettis (Sergio or Anthony)
Cerrone rematch
RDA
Nate
BJ Penn

all fights at 170 of course.

Listen, RDA is a beast. A former champ. Look at all the killers he's fought. Cowboy, Nate, Pettis, Lawler... I mean, to beat a guy Lawler, a legend - that's insane. Conor and RDA were set to fight at 155lbs, but RDA moved up, cause he's a bigger guy. Conor is willing to meet him at 170lbs. So let's see how this thing plays out.
lmao

so it begins !!!!

Conor vs RDA at 170 for the vacant 155 belt after they strip Khabib and cut Tony.
what they do is call the fight a draw if it goes to the decision and just straight up take the belt away.

Khabib: in draw,i am still champ give me belt!
Dana: im sorry lol if i give you the belt the crowd will throw stuff in the ring
Khabib: Brother,i ready for this!
Dana: Sorry ive got to take it,and the NSAC will decide, Lmao

You mean TUF 2 ALUMNI Josh THE PEOPLES WARRIOR Burkman!?!?!?

No.

No he is not.

yup that josh burkman

who in many peoples opinions is a legend in the sport and his war with guillard may be the most underrated fight in tuf history

Back then I thought RDA would beat him, especially during that period.

yup that josh burkman

who in many peoples opinions is a legend in the sport and his war with guillard may be the most underrated fight in tuf history
If we see that show up youtube ufc channel free fights we know what their up to.

All fighters of the MMA community,listen oop. Are ya a UFC fighter that fights at anything below 155??

Are ya washed oop? Desperatley tryna hold on for that one last big payday before the UFC can cut ye?

D'ya lay awake at night dreamin that for wunce,that you can snatch the red panties night from the outer darkness?

Are ya 1 - 7 in your last 8?

Well call up Mcgregor,we can set ya straight!!!!

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back