DC inadvertently spells out Khabibs future when talking about himself vs stipe

Khabib and conrad is not 1-1 or competitive for that matter lol

Khabib Bless

Lmao fuck Conor, the greatest LW fight in history's about to happen in a few months. Talking about anything else is meaningless, Khabib still has to get through Tony.

Btw TS, why is Khabib permanently in your mind? You had to reach quite a distance to get that conclusion out of what DC said. Lol Jesus.

Khabib beat Conor in dominant fashion, there’s no point of a rematch.

I agree with anyone who argues that Khabib dominated Conor, 100%.

But let's get real and recognize that the fight we all want to see is Conor v. Masvidal .

I think everyone believes that the fight will happen again at some point. Its almost unavoidable. Maybe not this year but next year,prob. Khabib and his camp arent gonna make it easy for him though,nor should they. Its not just Conor you have to fight,its the entire UFC. He's got the green light to commit any fouls with no penalties,they will try to make it so that he doesnt have to cut weight in any of the fights leading up to this one. If he pulls any pre fight schenanigans it will be allowed. I wouldnt just say "How High?!?" when they tell me to jump on this one. They better make it fuckin worth it,to go through this bullshit again.

Its like a job trying to give you a raise to get you fired lol.

6,207,250,000.00 Russian Rubles or no fight - GOATmanap NurmaGOATmedov

Timestamped:

<BC1>

Nobody wants to watch Stipe, he doesn’t have any say on what happens. Khabib is one of the UFC’s biggest assets, Dana himself said he calls the shots.

mate your lvl of obsession about khabib is kind of crazy, do you hear khabib's name when you sleep too ?
"BREAKING Khabib tripped on the sidewalk this morning,CONOR NEW CHAMPION CONFIRMED"

TS you should get help. That's too much Khalabeeb for about one week from you. I think you see this Khabeeb guy in everything. Get help man.

Dana is gonna bei so mad when Tony leaves Khabib in a pool of blood...

And not an actual reply or argument was seen that day except "HuUUuurR DuuUuURrRr, KhaBiB Is In YouR HeAd MaTe"
{<jordan}

I have literally made THREE threads about Khabib the entire month... if you count this one. Thats it!

Now tell me who is on who's head.
giphy.gif

I got the whole bathtub aficionados by the balls. Line hook and sinker.

<Prem771>
<Waaah>

You guys really take jokes and shitposts to heart.
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Back