Goldy Mentioned Amanda Nunes and The Other 2 Commentators Pretended He Didn't

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Jesus Bellator is lame, Coker must have a gag order on mentioning UFC Champions

Germaine was fucking Nunes in standup, I reckon if Cyborg rematches Nunes she wins.

Chael mentioned Kamaru Usman a couple of times in the Caldwell vs Boric fight. But I think Chael gets confused because he works UFC events for ESPN, and Bellator events.

Goldberg also mentioned Nunes when he was talking about Julia Budd’s losses earlier in her career.

But yeah, McCarthy and Thomson both seemed to be going out of their way to pretend Nunes doesn’t exist.

They do it all the time

Bellator desperate to blur those lines

God I miss Goldie.
The most unintentionally funny guy ever to grace a broadcast booth.

Goldie Bless

I don't think he's on coke, but back on his pill addiction.
<Goldie11>

Borg KOs a fading Nunes in the rematch
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't think so.

Germaine was fucking Nunes in standup, I reckon if Cyborg rematches Nunes she wins.
Dunno about Guyborg in a rematch but if Getmane keeps it standing somehow in a rematch Amanduh going nitenite

Rogan and UFC do it as well

they used to — and still kind of do sometimes — though i swear i've seen them "break character" and talk about non-UFC fighters on several occasions, at least Rogan anyway. He's talked about Fedor in brief bits over the years, and I know he'll occasionally bring up or discuss popular fighters even from Bellator, if it's relevant to the conversation and even then it's done very sparingly. But they still never say Bellator lol, obv

You must be retarded. They always talk about the UFC on Bellator cards

true but it DOES seem like they, too, have begun to try to distance themselves from other promotions, especially ufc. They still mention UFC/former UFC fighters by name when, during the introductions, they show a graphic detailing notable wins, not to mention they talk about even current UFC fighters by name. THOUGH, just like the UFC, they never mention the other promotion by name haha

Goldy belongs in the UFC. Period. He knows what's up. To pretend like one org doesn't exist is a fucking joke, keep it real. UFC has a monopoly on that shit and the majority of superior fighters are in the #1 org. Obviously Bellator, One, etc. Has talent, but the best on average are in the UFC. Don't try and hide it, make a little niche market for yourself and you'll be okay.

Back