How The Fuck Can't RDA Make 155 Anymore?

Portland8242

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Are his bones made out of adamantium or something?

Am I crazy or does he look like an average sized featherweight nowadays? Does that plate in his jaw add 20 pounds or something?

i just can't wrap my head around him being a WW. He's been majorly outsized the majority of his stay at WW.

Eh, he's had a hell of a ride. Let him finish his career out on a full stomach.

RDA needs to date Chiesa's mom, and work on that bedroom cardio to lose weight.

Doubt he does well at 155, guys like Gaethje would crush him.

The real question is was the ‘BMF’ belt a better idea than a 165lb division.

The real question is was the ‘BMF’ belt a better idea than a 165lb division.
The UFC missed the chance to have GSP vs Woodley to retire the 170 lb division and realign with a 165 & 175 division. Call them Super LW and WW or Juinor WW & WW

It's not that he cant make 155, it's that he will be regulated to a gatekeeper there. I dont really think he could beat the top five there and I think he doubts he can too. That is a tough pill for a former champ to swallow.

I guess he's just heavy. DC style. But at 5'8" and not much discernible muscle, it does appear strange. Him vs Leon Scott looked like a PRIDE fight.

Are his bones made out of adamantium or something?

Am I crazy or does he look like an average sized featherweight nowadays? Does that plate in his jaw add 20 pounds or something?

i just can't wrap my head around him being a WW. He's been majorly outsized the majority of his stay at WW.
Scared of McGregor.

He is probably thicker than he looks, he said he gets up to 190-200 which indeed is crazy for his frame. I don't know if he's just out of control in between fights or what. But there is a lot guys that really fall in between 155 - 170 like guys drifting between 155-170 like Cerrone, Nate, Masvidal, Sanchez, Kevin Lee, Anthony Pettis. They could easily fit in another weight class in there.

He probably decided as he has gotten older that cutting as much weight isnt as good for his career and the cons have started to outweigh the pros.

how much does that metal jaw he has add on lol..

hes getting up there in mileage..

both jds and rda both former champs.. should ride off into the sunset..

He does look tiny. Certainly doesnt look anything like a welterweight.
Short, small frame and not heavily muscled either.

He probably decided as he has gotten older that cutting as much weight isnt as good for his career and the cons have started to outweigh the pros.

I think mentally he’s already decided that his time at the top is over. You can see it in his demeanor.

Back