Change my mind: Heavyweight is a dead division.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
It has nothing but deteriorated geriatric old men & Ngannou + Blaydes. Don't think it's because of lack of talents but UFC's atrocious scouting network. Please Dana spent some dough and make heavyweight division great again.

Nguyo is a heavyweight

If his fights don't excite you I dunno what you are doing

The vast majority of true HWs who cannot cut down to LHW/MW choose other sports.

It has nothing but deteriorated geriatric old men & Ngannou + Blaydes. Don't think it's because of lack of talents but UFC's atrocious scouting network. Please Dana spent some dough and make heavyweight division great again.

Ngannou
Blaydes
Gane
Pavlovich
Jairzinho

The Ufc has 5 really good young heavyweights. The problem is DC and Stipe have held the division up for years.

I'll tell ya what, I'll jump start that division by becoming the first underweight manlet HW champ.

Let’s be real if the Bellator org has anything over the UFC it’s the heavyweights. It’s already a thin talent pool, so to split it like this is just a deservice to fans. If all the Bellator HWs fought in the ufc it would be a much deeper division

The legitimacy of the division is not driven by age. It is driven by sheer power and dominance.

TalkativePlainCoyote-size_restricted.gif

WellwornSardonicIberianlynx-size_restricted.gif

Let’s be real if the Bellator org has anything over the UFC it’s the heavyweights. It’s already a thin talent pool, so to split it like this is just a deservice to fans. If all the Bellator HWs fought in the ufc it would be a much deeper division

Lol what heavyweights? Their champ is Bader and #1 contender is Kongo. Everyone else is trash, besides Minakov.

Heavyweight is a bum division in MMA.

Even in it's best era, there were 3 or 4 good fighters fighting the scraps.

Heavyweight is for dudes who don't cut to LHW. DC cut to LHW and beat everyone not named "PicoBones". Even LHW is thin as fuck these days.

Lol what heavyweights? Their champ is Bader and #1 contender is Kongo. Everyone else is trash, besides Minakov.
Even past prime Fedor would still generate some fun match ups and entertainment. I said deeper. I don’t think the current top 4 would change. But I do believe Bader is a game fighter for LHW and HW in the UFC

Some of the more exciting ones have been ushered to the sidelines courtesy of USADA.

Even past prime Fedor would still generate some fun match ups and entertainment. I said deeper. I don’t think the current top 4 would change

Fedor is completely shot. Bellators he division is a bigger joke than the Ufcs.

Ngannou
Blaydes
Gane
Pavlovich
Jairzinho

The Ufc has 5 really good young heavyweights. The problem is DC and Stipe have held the division up for years.

LOOOOOL ALL of the guys you just named don’t even combine for a BJJ purple belt

I think Bareknuckle FC has more HW talent than the UFC at this point

source.gif

Ciryl Gane is your answer.

Back