Great trio of commentators tonight!

ChrisWhite

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Brendan and Bisping have always had a good talk going back and forth since The Contender series but injecting them with DC makes it great and also fun! Those three are both silly, professional and funny together!

DC and Bisping should work together from now on...

Bisping seems to mesh well with everyone, the only exception I think is Cruz.

Bisping brings the lolz...

Who does mesh well with Cruz?
Lol maybe this doesn't count but I find his awkward exchanges with Anik to be pretty funny.

l29JBYy.gif

A little too much going out of tangent, jokes, and laughs to be honest. No complaints but I'm used to a little more professionalism.

A little too much going out of tangent, jokes, and laughs to be honest. No complaints but I'm used to a little more professionalism.
Agree 100%. Bisping is tailor-made for the ESPN era, since the network loves guys like Chael and SAS who yell their opinions, but as a real-time commentator he takes away from the action a lot and tonight consistently talked right over Cormier (who didn't help matters by trying to talk over Bisping). Plus he was super biased during the RDA fight.

But yeah, not at all professional. People think Cruz is dry, but at least he sticks with the action and doesn't try to be the star of the show

They need to fuck off with the Trevor Whittman bullshit

I actually didn’t like it at all.
I feel like Bisping and DC don’t really mix well together. Too much dick measuring between the two while there is action going on in the cage.

I like these three too, I agree they are a good mix of professionalism and entertainment. There is some banter between them but generally speaking it seems pretty light-hearted even when they disagree. I like Dominick but he sometimes seems to get a bit more aggressive when it comes to disagreeing with the other commentator and sometimes sounds like he is lecturing as opposed to explaining. And I still find Anik to be a bit bland and not really offer much.

Brendan while not as technical as the fighters does a good job of moving the conversation along or asking/saying the right things which allow the fighters to explain whatever is going on. His voice also is a bit more genuinely enthusiastic sounding compared to Anik.

Back