Darko Stosic

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He gets beaten the same way in every fight unless he is fighting some fat unathletic guy.

Has the lowest volume in UFC Lhw division. Has no ability to hold anybody on the ground.

He had all the tools to win this fight he just did nothing

He deserves to get cut imo.

The fight could have gone either way. One judge on Sherdog had it 29-28 for Stosic. The other two had it 29-28 for Hill. But losing 3 straight is not a good sign and he will likely get cut.

Alright, how much did you lose?
Lmfao this. Ts and his money

giphy-5-1571842666.gif

LOL @ "Danis champ" ripping on Stosic.

The guy who's a culo pube cling-on to McG.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Lowest fight iq I’ve seen recently he just has no urgency at all or killer instinct

His output was uninspiring. He was doing well in the first rd with his hands and his takedowns were on point through out but his inactivity was worrisome.

Didn’t look winded, much less exhausted but he just didn’t press the action much. He did land some big shots but cornrows ate them well. Kudos to his opponent.

I said it earlier, the dude is a meatball at 205. Too short, too much muscle. There are 6'4 dudes at 185.

At 6' tall he needs to lose muscle, join a good camp and fight at 170.

Last edited:
Mirko Mall Cop

40 bucks but i agree, his game plan and low activity was killing me

I said it earlier, the dude his a meatball at 205. Too short, too much muscle. There are 6'4 dudes at 185.

At 6' tall he needs to lose muscle, join a good camp and fight at 170.
that's a good idea, I agree. He's over muscled, not enough cardio, he's not competing in bodybuilding, so yes a drop in weight class might help him.

He gets beaten the same way in every fight unless he is fighting some fat unathletic guy.

Has the lowest volume in UFC Lhw division. Has no ability to hold anybody on the ground.

He had all the tools to win this fight he just did nothing

He deserves to get cut imo.

he has looked terrible recently. Very low volume, apart from some overhands and some low kicks his game is very poor. He really looked very decent before entering the ufc.

The fight could have gone either way. One judge on Sherdog had it 29-28 for Stosic. The other two had it 29-28 for Hill. But losing 3 straight is not a good sign and he will likely get cut.

29/28 stosic wtf ?! It means rd1 went to stosic and it also means the guy who scored it that way knows very few about the sport.
It was a clear win for Hill, it can be 29/28 for hill but no matter what it was absolutely obvious he was dominant in this fight.

Good thing Sherdog staff aren't judges.

This fight is really tough to call. Wouldn't be surprised by ANY result.

Back