Luke Thomas is now a Boxing Analyst

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
GOAT Analyst from 1 sport to another

Luke Thomas, Brendan Schaub, and Paulie Malignaggi. Loving the Showtime staff.

Last edited:

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

and I love Max but just no...........Luke is better than the vast majority of analysts in sports but he still has alot of bad takes​

Luke is an mma fan who can endlessly dribble shit. That is all

I dislike Thomas but I respect anyone who tries their hardest to succeed the right way.

So they are gonna talk uninterrupted for 20 minutes now.. well its a skill.

So they are gonna talk uninterrupted for 20 minutes now.. well its a skill.
They're still talking on the prelim page?

I'm on lakers/6ers fuck that shit

Lol at saying Garcia was in the background because of a loaded division

He was fighting the ghost of fighters for a while, Morales x2 Mallignaci Guerrero etc..
Also hand picked Rod Salka and picked up a questionable win over Mauricio

Finally fought some good guys in their prime and picked up some losses

They're still talking on the prelim page?

I'm on lakers/6ers fuck that shit
I just pressed play on the youtube video and there is a countdown 15 minutes now to the main card.. and I rewinded it 15 minutes and they talked then as well.. so its basically at least a half an hour with straight talk from them without a break.. tough.

And its not exactly like Luke gets to talk about mma.. or various personal gripes, its just Showtime Boxing talk.

I remember I used to routinely follow Luke's content back in the days.
I barely hear about him nowadays. I wish him the best

He is a better boxing analyst than MMA. You can hate Luke all you want for his SJW crying stuff, but the guy is pretty good analyst with boxing.

Luke is a Renaissance polymath, he can dive in any field of knowledge and master it in about a week.

How does this dude get these gigs? Who does he know?

I understand when someone like Max Kellerman got his job because of his father, but I can't fathom how Luke Thomas has gotten his jobs. He was just plain embarrassing on Glory.

Schaub... somehow still getting work? Anyone religious should really doubt their belief in god.

LOL I always get a kick out of how triggered a 6'3 ex marine makes a bunch of insecure shertard incels
UnacceptableGleefulFalcon-size_restricted.gif

If for nothing else, WAR Luke Thomas.

Back