Media Stephen A Smith Responds to Rogan - [Conor McGregor Enters The Chat]

Why does this dude talk about fighting you should listen to him talk about boxers he’s even worse. I see his point but he knows nothing about fighting and always seems to be covering it under the spotlight

... some Trump-like thinking there.

I dont usually speak about the commentary but fuck me, that dude is undeniably unlikable.

Fuck that. I can't stand Joe Rogan. But he RIGHT right here.

This guys a tardboi.

He mad as hell that CONOR showed the world what MAGIC IN THE CAGE IS.

It'd be great to hear him talk that much shit with a broken nose and orbital.

Fuckin muppet.

Meh, the clapback attitude is played and I just don't care to even watch the whole thing. Fighter beef > beef > chicken > pork > ufc commentator beef

That's a different tune than the Cowboy sucks thing he was singing after the fight.

I agreed with him on the point that Cerrone shit the bed, but to say Conor didn't show anything is ridiculous. I'm realizing now that he was just hating on Conor. Is it simply because of the Floyd/Conor fight that he's hating on Conor? If so, biased commentator.

I'm not saying he's a good analyst or question his reputation, but in this particular comment on Cerrone, he's spot on. Rogan's always had a soft spot with pro mma fighters to flat out say fighter A is weak under adversity / he quits under pressure. Well guess what Joe, some of them actually are. Shocking I know.

Last edited:
Stephen a smith > joe rogan via louder voice

Hes right though.. no he isnt a fight expert.. but hes been talking sports for along ass time. this is what he does. what he said has gotten alot of attention.
Negative or positive attention it doesnt matter. Today attention = numbers = money which is all these companies care about.

Great response by SAS. Joe Rogan did take it too far by saying he shouldn't talking about the sport just because of one opinion. Whether he's right or wrong I respect the way SAS responded.

gus-johnson.png

FOLDED LIKE A CHEAP TENT???

Got HIS SKULL CRACKED.

Stephen A looking to get milage out of this, cloutchasin now. TMZ style. FUCK STEVEN A SMITH

Is he talking down to the camera pretending that's Joe.

Again... Stephen A. Smith getting hate literally just because he's Stephen A. Smith. He can come off as annoying but nothing he's saying is wrong or illogical.

Cerrone DID fold, like he folded in a bunch of other fights. Gets hurt, covers up, waits for the ref to stop the fight.

UnluckyGrippingBunting-size_restricted.gif

PhysicalThirdBream-size_restricted.gif

FinishedGleamingCavy-size_restricted.gif

HappyEsteemedCuttlefish-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

FarflungSmugCuscus-size_restricted.gif

The same sequence, over and over again.

Last edited:
They must meet. To talk about.

the WEE-DUH!

Back