Quick answer to why Cowboy lost

Deported

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Are our memories that short? Just 6 months ago is when T-Ferguson done this to him...
223_Tony_Ferguson_x_Donald_Cerrone.0.jpg

Then just 2 months later this one

939b7ba0-d765-11e9-8df7-e19e533e0967

Are we saying these had zero effect? Bone usually takes 6-12 months to fully heal.

Because Conor is better.

End thread.

4-6 going into Conor fight, 2 fight TKO losing streak.

Dudes been beaten like a piñata the past year.

Conor runs through him 6 months ago.

Cowboy needs to take time off
Tony, Justin and Conor in less than a year? Yikes

Unfortunately fighting is in his blood and he will probably be back near April/May which will be way too soon.

Hopefully he fights lower ranked guys instead being fed to contenders

"
Because Conor is better.

End thread.
"But but but Cowboy threw the fight" Conor is hyped maybe more than he's worth, evidence Khabib, but people forget he's still the top of the top. Kinda like Frances Nganou. ALthought maybe he's fixed his wrestling hole we'll see.

Quick answer is also he's lost more fights than McGregor has fights in the UFC, losing 6 of those by KO/TKO before he ever stepped foot in the cage with McGregor. I'm a Cowboy fan for life... But who really was surprised he lost this fight? come on....

Could this mean some of Cowboy's pass opponents could have bested his skills?

The real question is would the outcome have been the same if UFC 205 Cerrone and McGregor were to fight? Stiff as a board Cerrone vs motivated Conor

4-6 going into Conor fight, 2 fight TKO losing streak.

Dudes been beaten like a piñata the past year.
As sad as it is to say, Cowboy has had serious brain trauma, his chin is completely gone. From being one of the most well-rounded fighters out there to nothing more than a punch bag. Father time catches up with everyone I guess.

I really like Cowboy, really sad to see him become like this. I hope he puts his gloves up now. CTE is just not worth it.

conor is just better and went after him like a madman, cowboy pretty much always loses to guys who can pressure him with better hands.

cowboy could have been 6-0 in his last 6 and still would have lost.

Are our memories that short? Just 6 months ago is when T-Ferguson done this to him...

Are we saying these had zero effect? Bone usually takes 6-12 months to fully heal.

They put him out there as damaged goods to get concussed and hype up conor.

What Bones needed to heal?

Back