Dan Hardy: "As soon as Cowboy level changed and felt that thigh to the head he just quit."

I think that's failry accurate. though to be honest, to me, Cowboy fucking quit before he got into the cage with Conor. The buddy-buddy act was so fucking uncalled for and made him look like a bitch IMO. And I loves me some fucking Cowboy. He should've come into that looking to take Conor's head off, foaming at the fucking mouth. Instead he came in to let himself get dominated and that's exactly what happened.

people before the fight "Cowboy is at his best when he is friendly with his opponent"
people after the fight "Cowboy was a real bitch for being friendly with his opponent and was broken right then and there"

fkin sherdog

Cerrone is the most disgraceful fighter ever to compete in MMA.

he quit when he received that sweet pre-fight payement

Cowboy is a journey man. We knew this.

You shouldn't be ranked if you can't beat him, you shouldn't get a title shot for beating him either.

Thanks to Hardy. I was surprised at the number of Shernoobs that said the thigh strike was inconsequential. Cerrone thought he was home free when he dodged the punch and he was moving into the thigh strike. An unexpected strike that you're helping can affect the fight.

I think that's failry accurate. though to be honest, to me, Cowboy fucking quit before he got into the cage with Conor. The buddy-buddy act was so fucking uncalled for and made him look like a bitch IMO. And I loves me some fucking Cowboy. He should've come into that looking to take Conor's head off, foaming at the fucking mouth. Instead he came in to let himself get dominated and that's exactly what happened.

Went all brokeback for conor

Cerrone mistakenly thinks he can start every fight in 1st gear. Rookie move.

Seems that even the commentators cant ignore the lack of fucks given from cerrone. That is in no way the fault of Connor. He came ready to take care of business and he did.

Last edited:
Gotta say.... just on Dan Hardy.... this guy's analysis is REALLY good. Every time i listen to him I think this. He's just very good at pre-fight analysis and post-fight analysis. IMHO he's almost spot-on and basically gets to the meat of "what actually happened there" quickly.

cerrone wont sell anymore tickets, should be put in the prelims from now on.

people before the fight "Cowboy is at his best when he is friendly with his opponent"
people after the fight "Cowboy was a real bitch for being friendly with his opponent and was broken right then and there"

fkin sherdog

More people before the fight: "cowboy is an easy stylistic comeback fight designed to get Conor's hype rolling again"

More people before the fight: "do penguins have knees?"

More people before the fight: "cowboy is an easy stylistic comeback fight designed to get Conor's hype rolling again"

More people before the fight: "do penguins have knees?"
giphy.gif

He quit after the fight was announced.

Back