Paige Vanzant Boxing lookin Pretty Good

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Her fundamentals look pretty dramatically improved. That jab and left hook comin along

Wise move on her part getting with what look to be reasonable pure boxing coaches. A dancing background lends itself very well to boxing as well.

Too many mma fighters out here learning shit habits from their mma or kickboxing coach.

Her fundamentals look pretty dramatically improved.

Wise move on her part getting with what look to be reasonable pure boxing coaches. A dancing background lends itself very well to boxing as well.

Too many mma fighters out here learning shit habits from their mma or kickboxing coach.

Well, better than Honda ... but that ain't sayin much.

She’s posting workouts even though she withdrew due to injury?

Her fundamentals look pretty dramatically improved. That jab and left hook comin along

51n78JBI7mL._SY355_.jpg

Well, better than Honda ... but that ain't sayin much.
It's all relative obviously

Ronda wasn't too bad on pads tbh. It's just she went into fights thinking she was fedor or something, most of her gym work didn't seem to translate to actual fights

PVZ boxing could end up pretty beastly if she keeps leveling up. A lot of potential here

Meh

Fake tits are a deal breaker for me. Dont wanna feed that fake energy

But to each their own
Suit yourself. Imo there’s a difference between fun to look at and fun to play with.

Meh

Fake tits are a deal breaker for me. Dont wanna feed that fake energy

But to each their own
No tits are for me. Depends how much fake they get. A small enlargement can be good plus feels ok. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

It's all relative obviously

Ronda wasn't too bad on pads tbh. It's just she went into fights thinking she was fedor or something, most of her gym work didn't seem to translate to actual fights
Mesc, I like some of the stuff you post but I ain't buying Honda was anything but shit on the pads. Her striking was sub-par and that's being generous. Her Judo was what got her anywhere in the UFC and nothing else.

She has Urijah Faber’s footwork

Mesc, I like some of the stuff you post but I ain't buying Honda was anything but shit on the pads. Her striking was sub-par and that's being generous. Her Judo was what got her anywhere in the UFC and nothing else.
Her movement was always trash.

But she had a decent jab, I remember thinking she had potential at this point. For a judoka just learning to box

2:30

Obviously by boxing standards, trash, but she had potential. Relatively speaking of course as an WMMa fighter who started as a judoka

She could've done well with a proper coach

Last edited:
Back