Cynthia Calvillo vs. Antonina Shevchenko added to UFC Lincoln, Nebraska (April 25th)

Who wins?

• Total voters
This one should be an absolute WAR.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

I will laugh so hard if Calvillo misses weight again and gets forced up to 135.

Animation1.gif

Definitely hitting teh mute button Valentina gonna lose her shit again..

And because of her “I won that shit” line after losing to Carla Esparza, she seems like she isn’t the brightest however she’s entertaining and she seems to have the “Diaz” not give a f**k attitude

Last time shevchenko got man handled by roxy. I’m glad she took a good amount of time to figure things out and hopefully work on her grappling

Cynthia should go ahead and snap Antonina's arm, she'd get a $130k title shot in the autumn.

Trouble is she's spent a few weeks training in Thailand so will probably try to strike with her instead.

Calvillo by panick wrestling.

Calvillo will sub her in the first

And she would beat Val as well

Antonina is pretty cute for wmma fighter. Wondering why there hasn't been threads on her, while lesser females get so much attention.

This should be a close fight. Antonina will know Cynthia main attack is ground game and she will have drilled stuff hard with her sister, who has an excellent ground game.
I'd say a 50/50 fight.

Antonina is nowhere near the level of my girl Valentina. Let's see how much she improved.

I remember UFC pushing Calvillo lol.

This should be a close fight. Antonina will know Cynthia main attack is ground game and she will have drilled stuff hard with her sister, who has an excellent ground game.
I'd say a 50/50 fight.
TBF I would drill her sister too.

Back