FrontNakedChoke

Reaction score
kingofthehill.png

A-Level reference.
A-Level athlete.

Hardy bless.
Discuss.

He's in for a fight with De Castro.

Hardy has a lot of work to do, but I’ll give him respect for stepping up on short notice against Volkov. Especially after the whole inhaler fiasco.

Sweet thanks for sharing a lame tweet

Hardy has a lot of work to do, but I’ll give him respect for stepping up on short notice against Volkov. Especially after the whole inhaler fiasco.

He's showed a lot of improvement. Not many fighters with his level of experience could step up against a top 10 striker like Volkov on short notice and go the distance without getting rocked/ dropped/ finished. Hardy is only going to become more dangerous as he continues to add tools to his tool-belt.

Sweet thanks for sharing a lame tweet

That's an Instagram post ya frickin boomer.

He's showed a lot of improvement. Not many fighters with his level of experience could step up against a top 10 striker like Volkov on short notice and go the distance without getting rocked/ dropped/ finished. Hardy is only going to become more dangerous as he continues to add tools to his tool-belt.

That's an Instagram post ya frickin boomer.
Not a boomer I’m just not a soyboy

Powerful words from The Prince of War.

<36>

Fuck, this guy owes Buffer big time for making him say that shit.

If Hardy beats De Castro and Gane beats Abdurakhimov, Gane-Hardy is the fight to make.

Lewis v Hardy is actually a competitive fight to make now that he lasted 3 rounds with volkov

Back