Josh Thomson on JRE says that Conor did things to Khabib that no other fighter has ever done

Yep.. no other fighter has been allowed to commit so many fouls against Khabib, without any warning..

Conor bless.

I agree.

Illegal elbows, holding on to his shorts, holding onto the cage.

I've never seen anyone do that to Khabib.

He said Conor has ZERO chance of ever winning and I agree

thanks for posting

Yep.. no other fighter has been allowed to commit so many fouls against Khabib, without any warning..

Conor bless.
I agree.

Illegal elbows, holding on to his shorts, holding onto the cage.

I've never seen anyone do that to Khabib.
He was drunk in the cage.... thought he was in a street fight

<{silvanormal}>

Conor didnt win the 3rd. People , including the judges , gave it to Conor becouse he didnt look terrible

Conor was the first to take a round off Khabib?
1065031276.jpg.0.jpg

Josh fails to mention all the fouls Conrat committed to keep it on the feet as well as overall in the fight.

Didnt he also say a while back, Khabib told him Conor has serious grip strength, when he got wrist control. I think it was on his podcast.

I've been saying McNuggets has been overrated for a long time. Sure he beat Eddie Alvarez (not that long ago) and Porier and Max (a long time ago) but I don't see him ever beating Khabib or Tony Ferguson or Gathje. The cowboy fight was bizarre.

Josh Thomson is the man, I won a good amount betting on him on his first Melendez fight.

Was it tell him that 'it's only business?'

I've been saying McNuggets has been overrated for a long time. Sure he beat Eddie Alvarez (not that long ago) and Porier and Max (a long time ago) but I don't see him ever beating Khabib or Tony Ferguson or Gathje. The cowboy fight was bizarre.

Josh Thomson is the man, I won a good amount betting on him on his first Melendez fight.
There is no reason to think he wouldn't beat sloppy strikers unless he is washed up which didn't seem like he was even in the losses to Mayweather and Khabib.
The problem is if he insists to fight at WW, he is just too small there.

He also said he saw Khabib wrestle Ruth, Rockhold, Cormier, himself and basically get the better of everyone/ or extremely impressive and said he would outwrestle Usman and Colby etc.

And he was drunk and had a broken foot

Easy win for focused Conor in the rematch

Back