News Anthony Smith vs Glover Texeira Headlines UFC Nebraska Apr 25

Who wins?

• Total voters
I like Texeira. I just like Smith better. His skill set if toughness and craftiness wins.

Assistant TO THE Regional Champion.
F06bPD.gif

Glover cant stand with Smith too long, his chin can't won't hold up. It will be interesting if Glover can get Smith down but my prediction is Smith via KO 1st round

Also if this is the main event then the rest of the card is going to be pretty weak

Will the UFC release Glover like they did with Leslie Smith under the pretext that she is killing the prospects and up and comers if he wins?

<BC1>

Glover’s the man. I always see him at grappling tourneys in ct, but damn his training camp is awful haha he trains out of his own gym but doesn’t have any high level guys. There’s some really good bjj in ct and Glover trains with none of them sadly. But he’s a bad mf! War Glover!

WAR Glover

At least he stood up against the cage and took his beating.

lxD2gZ.jpg

Great wrist control
<JonesLaugh>

Smith by KO for sure. So does the winner get to put the belt around Jon's waist every time he fights? Maybe they get to shine it too.

It will suck if Glover takes an L against this bum

Smith by KO for sure. So does the winner get to put the belt around Jon's waist every time he fights? Maybe they get to shine it too.

Winner gets to hold Jones USADA piss cup

Like any Glover fight, he needs to get it to the ground. He's always been a much better grappler than striker.

Gonna have to go with the consensus. Glover's standup is pretty rudimentary; mostly just decent boxing with a heavy reliance on power shots since he doesn't fear the takedown and has a solid chin. Anthony is more well-rounded and no slouch on the ground.

So they're using Glover as another human sacrifice....

tenor.gif

Prove them wrong G!

Back