A conor khabib rematch ISNT interesting.

Istryker

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Not just because of the first result (which was a slaughter) but also because they are just too different stylistically and it’s not needed. Khabib is a great wrestler but his style and conors style makes for a boring fight , it will also not be competitive regardless of whatever changes Mcgregor tried to make to his style .

conor should fight JG or Street Jesus

Conor Vs Masvidal is the obvious match. I’d say it does as good as a khabib fight and it’s a more winnable fight for Conor

I don't want to see a Conor vs Khabib rematch anymore than I want to see a Conor vs Dustin or a Conor vs Holloway rematch, those ships have sailed.

Why would you make a new thread about this? There are atleast 20 threads on that topic? Ru too dumb to search?

Conor is afraid to get knocked out.

His shadface will explode the internet.

Conor vs khabib 2 isnt for the educated fans. Its for the masses of casuals that will bring in hundreds of millions of dollars so dana can make snow slides in his drive way in august in vegas.

I don't want to see a Conor vs Khabib rematch anymore than I want to see a Conor vs Dustin or a Conor vs Holloway rematch, those ships have sailed.
Well that's not entirely fair, the dustin and max fights were 5+ years ago and both of them have improved tremendously. Dustin in particular is a much better LW than he ever was a FW. Hardly the same thing as a rematch happening a year and a half later where nothing has really changed. Personally, Conor vs Dustin is a much more interesting rematch than Conor vs Khabib.

Conor was out of his prime in the first fight. Now in his second (unprecedented) prime, he should easily defeat Khabib.

Well that's not entirely fair, the dustin and max fights were 5+ years ago and both of them have improved tremendously. Dustin in particular is a much better LW than he ever was a FW. Hardly the same thing as a rematch happening a year and a half later where nothing has really changed. Personally, Conor vs Dustin is a much more interesting rematch than Conor vs Khabib.

I agree bro. I'm just baiting the Conor fanboys :D let me bang bro.

Of course it isnt. That is why the biggest names in the business want it, because you said it isn't and they are contrarians.

Not just because of the first result (which was a slaughter) but also because they are just too different stylistically and it’s not needed. Khabib is a great wrestler but his style and conors style makes for a boring fight , it will also not be competitive regardless of whatever changes Mcgregor tried to make to his style .

You sound scured

Most anticipated rematch in the history of MMA every fights fan dream match

The OP is in denial. Conor lasted 4 rounds after taking two years off to box, party and who knows what else. No tune-up either, just jumps in the ring with Khabib. Regardless, Conor is back and stronger than ever. It ain't about matchups, it's about talent and Conor has more of it.

THANKS FOR THIS SHOCKING NEVER SEEN BEFORE INSIGHT

it about the money DUH

Back