"As of January 2020, Conor McGregor has an estimated net worth of over $150 million."

ConorFacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Conor DESERVES RESPECT! Only high level boxer make that money and hes still young.

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
4wPJQhO.png

Last edited:
Who fucking cares? Is he gonna fight mas or Gaethje anytime soon? Or is he gonna call out frankie for another tune up?

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}
4wPJQhO.png

Mods, is it really ok for a troll to start an account literally just to spam threads about a single fighter all day every day??

Last edited:
Kyle Jenner could make that much money just by taking a shit in the morning and post it on instagram

TS...Please remove his balls from your mouth before the next thread.

OIP.uYhAcF7JtKSgSE1KH0cLPQHaE5

Took his soul...

And Conor says he makes 80 million a fight lol (even though the UFC doesn't even make 80 million off one of his PPVs)

he never said his fight purse is $80 million, bro. with PPV points and sponsorships, it's probably true

Conor is the GOD of MMA

That number keeps growing and growing by the minute, fact is that we will never know, he didnt made like a 100million he claims from Floyd and for sure not even a little close to $80million fighting Cowboy, so i would like some details on how they came up with this number.

Only high level boxer make that money and hes still young.
Not a boxer, Canelo might have a bigger net worth and younger.

I’ll never understand why sherdogers care so much about someone else’s money like they’re getting a piece of it......you don’t see this in real sports

Last edited:
Mods, is it really ok for a troll to start an account and literally spam threads about a single fighter all day every day??

He's the first poster ever to make my sig.

It's like a never ending well of horseshit.

His neck alone has a new worth of 4 taps.

Back