Josh Thomson on JRE says that Conor can never beat Khabib

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Hdmtpf7.gif

Conrad did not say a word about Khabib in his post-fight interview, the guy is shook. He will stay at 170 to avoid Khabib and getting humiliated again

Khabib Bless

Nothing is impossible in this sport, but I'd pick Khabib every time in that match.

He'll always have a punchers chance, but the odds are he'll just get mauled again like he did last time.

Breaking: Fighter supports fellow teammate.

Opinions are like assholes.

Everyone has one and they all stink.

FYI I'm not a fan of Conor.

Last edited:
Is he talking nonsense due to the weedy atmosphere there is at the JRE studio?

He's right, what did Conor show in the first fight that a re-match would even be close? the answer, nothing.

He can't compete with Khabibs grappling, take away the cheating from the first fight and it would have been over even sooner.

Khabib wins 99/100 but Conor has the 1% to land something in the first 20 seconds.

There are levels to this and Conor, Cerrone and Diaz are much lower tier than Khabib.

Nothing is impossible in this sport, but I'd pick Khabib every time in that match.
I think this is the right response. Khabib should win every time barring some kind of injury or fluke KO, but its MMA and those things can happen.

I've seen Khabib hold down Luke Rockhold with ease, I SEEN IT !

Khabib is a terrible match up for nearly every fighter so this isn't really saying much to be honest

Well if his training partner that is not biased at all says it, it must be true

Too bad Thomson never lived up to his full potential. Great fighter.

It's just a bad matchup for Conor. He should just be happy he's the only guy to ever win a round off Khabib.

Let it go buddy. It's 2020. You're gunna be alright.

Stay strong man.

<Prem771>

well James Gallagher and Artem say Conor will win... so in your face Hitto

Geez, I couldn't imagine being this obsessed with someone I hate. Conor molested Hitto's mind.

Wouldn't Thomson be the BMF since he had such a "Bad ass" have the towel thrown in???

Back