How Khabib really can make his legacy great

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Go up in weight and fight Usman.

If he goes up there and outwrestles Kamaru fucking Usman, THAT would be insane.

I don't give two shits about old ass GSP or a shitty boxing match with Mayweather.

He wants a big legacy? Beating Usman would be fucking bonkers.

He will never do that.

He wont go to 170 even for GSP. Said it himself.

TREMBLING

yeah somehow I don't think Khabib is confident he'd accomplish that

He will never do that.

He wont go to 170 even for GSP. Said it himself.

TREMBLING
If Kbob moves up to 170 (which he wont), he'll never be able to make 155, maybe after taking over a year off

If Kbob moves up to 170 (which he wont), he'll never be able to make 155, maybe after taking over a year off
He basically fights once a year anyway. Its not like he's gonna miss much

usman is fucking huge. i dont think people understand the size difference between the two

usman is fucking huge. i dont think people understand the size difference between the two

I feel pretty certain that Usman would close to ragdoll Khabib, but his teammates keep talking about how he does good against bigger guys and even holds his own against DC

If anything, it might tarnish it. He's not just gonna hold Usman down and dominate him like all the others. Too risky of a fight that he could potentially lose.

Usman and him are friends. They won't fight.

They are friendly with each other. Both managed by Ali. They don't train together or anything. Their "friendship" would definitely not come in the way of a potential fight.

Mark me fookin words.

How about determining the LW GOAT against Ferg?

Retire undefeated 29-0

Neck deep in cash

A god to his people

45e22264c3ba6624_800

They are friendly with each other. Both managed by Ali. They don't train together or anything. Their "friendship" would definitely not come in the way of a potential fight.

Mark me fookin words.
They talk on the regular and cross train on occasion. They won't fight.

He should listen to very successful Sherdoggers instead of doing whatever he is doing.

They talk on the regular and cross train on occasion. They won't fight.

Yeah, you called him up and asked him that? The only reason why that would make them not fight is because Khabib knows he will get wrecked.

You think Dagestani Khabib will not fight someone because he on occassion trains with the guy? How often? Once or twice a fucking year trains together? Get a grip

I love how unworthy champs are now unless they have fought in multiple weight classes.

Just wow!

The greatest feat we can ask of any fighter is to fight the best of his era. That's it.

I guess keep fighting and keep winning is how you improve your legacy.

Back