Ostovich out, Cachoeira In

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"Ostovich (4-5 MMA, 1-2 UFC) is out of her women’s flyweight fight at UFC on ESPN+ 26 against Dobson (3-3 MMA, 1-2 UFC), a person with knowledge of the matchup told MMA Junkie on Friday. Stepping in for Ostovich is Priscila Cachoeira (8-3 MMA, 0-3). The person spoke on condition of anonymity since the UFC has not yet announced Ostovich’s withdrawal or Cachoeira as the new opponent. The circumstance behind Ostovich’s withdrawal is not known."

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...eira-ufc-on-espn-plus-26-auckland-new-zealand

Begone thot, step aside for the warrior

ML2cdqv.jpg

The only right thing to make now is PVZ vs Ostovich

EDIT: seems like junkie got things reversed (the one stepping in is Dobson, Cachoeira was the original matchup)

Last edited:
am I crazy or has Ostovich dropped out of fights back to back now?

literally changing out the beuty for the beast in this one lol

Another classic falls by the way side.

<DCrying>

Nice, now she can spend more quality time with her daughter.

Screenshot_2020-01-24-16-42-41-1.png

I'm gonna need some pics. To prove that it really is a medical injury of course.

Why is cachoheirra still in the roster?
And Cachoeira and Dobson while we're at it...

I guess it would make sense to keep 0-3 fighters at featherweight since there are not really many fighters in that division anyway, but there's a lot of actual talent at flyweight.

Ostovich? Never heard of her so I need many pics

Cachoeira 0-3 and looked like complete dog shit every time.
Someone explain how this bitch is still on the roster? Are they that desperate in that thin division?
First time hearing the name, is she another instagram fighter?

QRde.gif Jesus the records on this female fighters are trash man. They are literally taking food away from real fighters.

You got a bigger then normal ass and parade it on the gram, you got thousands of white knight followers? You got a job at the wmma side in the UFC.

First time hearing the name, is she another instagram fighter?
I don't know

She's ugly from what I remember
She's best known for fighting Valentina and getting absolutely destroyed for nearly 2 whole rounds until she eventually tapped. That fight got Mario Yamasaki fired

Back