Unpopular opinion:Conors route to crown!

Night Slasher

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
First of all fight Justin Gaethje at 155/170.
The winner of this undoubtedly deserves a title shot at 155 but if Conor wins(which I think he will) this sets up a fight bigger than Khabib imo, a fight with this man...
E1BC9E15-AADC-4F38-A492-B54FDE71976B.jpeg
This fight would be a mega fight, but would be even bigger if/when Masvidal baptizes UsmanFA7E1F98-6861-4DA8-A1C0-E83F33237178.jpeg
McGregor vs Masvidal for the welterweight scrap would be glorious, though the fight is still cool for the fake/bmf belt. Conor with a 3rd belt would get his rematch with Khabib at 155(or 170 if Khabib wants double champ) this fight would be the second biggest in combat and the last fight for both. get this done he’ll undoubtedly be on top again and the 3rd greatest ever.

Style wise these are all great matchups bar Khabib who won’t be the same after going to war with Tony!

CLIFFS
  • McGregor grand plan
  • Easily TKO Gaethje
  • TKO Masvidal in the second round with a head kick
  • Beat at slightly passed his best Khabib for double champ statue again
  • Create a legacy sherdog can’t deny
  • Retire
Won’t be suprised if this is why the next 12-18

Months have in store for us and I feel Conor is planning this. Don’t expect to see a Khabib rematch BEFORE the Masvidal fight.

D236D2B8-E7E2-4451-9D68-0EBF8B2CEA50.jpeg 60A74E07-69E6-4EE2-B0E2-376C711C9D42.png F9458F4A-3DAF-4472-95A6-37C62DE78C3D.png 7E8667C0-C715-4AF0-B7DC-C74B69A05F59.png

Attachments

• E5876D51-1C2F-4B4D-8221-5C7A8DCB9366.jpeg
    E5876D51-1C2F-4B4D-8221-5C7A8DCB9366.jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 1
Sounds crazy but Conor will be back on his perch by this time next year!

If Conor fights khabib again, no matter when it is....

Smesh.

Khabib is just too good imo

Khabib makes Conor pray again

7ym8qk2.jpg

Your correct.

It sounds crazy.

Khabib is the hardest part to believe. He's the same age as Conor (2 months younger), doesn't fight very often and doesn't take much damage when he does. Why would he suddenly move past his prime but Conor doesn't? And he's a terrible style match-up for any striker.

It will take a really good wrestle-boxer to beat Khabib. And I don't think either Gaethje (poor cardio, unproven MMA wrestling) or Kevin Lee (poor cardio, poor fight IQ in big fights) fit that bill either. I'd love to see Ferguson beat him but I think his TDD is too weak and he's about to turn 36 with a lot of cumulative damage over the years.

Sounds like a sick string of fights, wouldnt mind, but i feel like Masvidal is not going past Usman and he knows this, he will try to fight Conor instead, which is ok as is stands right now, for the gimmick belt if we want to make it fun.

Masvidal would lose to usman and the whole grand plan falls apart.
Conor/masvidal needs to happen now.

First of all fight Justin Gaethje at 155/170.
The winner of this undoubtedly deserves a title shot at 155 but if Conor wins(which I think he will) this sets up a fight bigger than Khabib imo, a fight with this man...
View attachment 716369
This fight would be a mega fight, but would be even bigger if/when Masvidal baptizes UsmanView attachment 716371
McGregor vs Masvidal for the welterweight scrap would be glorious, though the fight is still cool for the fake/bmf belt. Conor with a 3rd belt would get his rematch with Khabib at 155(or 170 if Khabib wants double champ) this fight would be the second biggest in combat and the last fight for both. get this done he’ll undoubtedly be on top again and the 3rd greatest ever.

Style wise these are all great matchups bar Khabib who won’t be the same after going to war with Tony!

CLIFFS
  • McGregor grand plan
  • Easily TKO Gaethje
  • TKO Masvidal in the second round with a head kick
  • Beat at slightly passed his best Khabib for double champ statue again
  • Create a legacy sherdog can’t deny
  • Retire
Won’t be suprised if this is why the next 12-18

Months have in store for us and I feel Conor is planning this. Don’t expect to see a Khabib rematch BEFORE the Masvidal fight.

View attachment 716379 View attachment 716381 View attachment 716385 View attachment 716387

It has been a while since you started a thread thenewsguy

Unfortunately you're full of as much dung as ever

<36>

I know Conor's stock typically goes through the roof with a win, but i personally can't see him getting past either Masvidal or Gaethje.
The Mas fight would be good, but with Gaethje, everyone assumes it's gonna be Palooka Gaethje showing up to get smoked.

But the reality is, if Gaethje sticks to even a rudimentary gameplan considering his skillset, he gets through Conor and will make it look easy.

No way Masvidal beats Usman. He gets 50-45'ed easy.

No way Masvidal beats Usman. He gets 50-45'ed easy.
He's good enough striker to exploit Usman's lack of defense and good enough grappler to navitage clinch exchanges, but I'm not sure if can do it for 5 rounds due to Usman's physicality.

Definitely compelling matchup.

Conor and his fans the bitter haggard drunk ex who keeps uninviting herself over and leaving a bad smell in the washroom

Welcome to the Friday edition of "I love to suck Conor's nuts" sherdog thread.

He's good enough striker to exploit Usman's lack of defense and good enough grappler to navitage clinch exchanges, but I'm not sure if can do it for 5 rounds due to Usman's physicality.

Definitely compelling matchup.

I'd love to see Mas beat Usman, but he couldn't stop a 40-year old BJJ guy (Maia) from taking him down and outgrappling him. What's he going to do vs. a 31-year old elite wrestler who's a huge WW? He has a puncher's chance but that's it.

Back