Remember this shoulder strike?

MuayThai101

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
upload_2020-1-24_13-44-20.gif

Clean, and crisp. That’s a man who spent time practicing that move.

I remember Chael saying the shot stunned him.

The energy and drama surrounding a prime Silva fight was truly just pure magic.

I love Buffer's reaction... Like... What the fuck was he going to do to break it up?

UFC legend. Chaels, Rondas, McGregors, and Andersons come and go but there has always and will always be a Bruce Buffer.

{<buffer}

Last edited:
I love Buffer's reaction... Like... What the fuck was he going to do to break it up?

UFC legend. Chaels and Andersons come and go but there has always and will always be a Bruce Buffer.

{<buffer}
He woulda broke it up if he had to.

The most impressive thing i take away from that video is how much Chaels arms have grown bigger since that time

<{dayum}>

He woulda broke it up if he had to.
He'd have choked them both unconscious like Trigg in a lift, and then rode off on their women.

The most impressive thing i take away from that video is how much Chaels arms have grown bigger since that time

<{dayum}>
Bigger arms chael rapes prime anderson
Like khabib v conor.

Bigger arms chael rapes prime anderson
Like khabib v conor.
So you're saying Conor is gonna tap Khabib with a last second triangle? :rolleyes:

<mma4>

You heard it here first boys, @HHJ already switching to the bright side now that Khabib seems to be opening the door for the rematch. Welcome aboard. We dont discriminate here.
We take in all comers who repent from their sinful past. We dont hold bitterness in our hearts

Simon vs Yayha.

Completely forgot about it but I saw it posted on another forum.

So you're saying Conor is gonna tap Khabib with a last second triangle? :rolleyes:

<mma4>

You heard it here first boys, @HHJ already switching to the bright side now that Khabib seems to be opening the door for the rematch. Welcome aboard. We dont discriminate here.
We take in all comers who repent from their sinful past. We dont hold bitterness in our hearts
You are a sad sad old lady

A cheap shot at a weigh-in isn’t impressive, I’d say it was a bitch move actually.

The memory on you... I can't even remember that fight, let alone their names...

<DirkMavs>
i know the one as hanni yaya "im pretty sure"
and the other as mighty meximullet.
if he shaves his head. im clueless who he is lol

Stupid...That move could really have cancelled the entire event.
Hitting your opponent before a fight...

Conor did it better
upload_2020-1-24_14-8-15.gif

Did he though? Conor def did more damage against an already damaged fighter who broke his nose 2 fights in a row. But technique wise, Silva is more crisp with it.

Either way, one thing is for certain. Only the greats are this creative.

That was a very scummy move. Dirty cheapshot. If it knocked Chael down, it would have cancelled the fight and cost Anderson his title. You can wear masks and bring gifts and even push each other (kinda), but striking someone (whether it's on the chin/body or arm/leg) should result in harsh consequences.

<{dayum}>

Doesn't he fight at heavyweight now? That's weight-cut 185 Chael.

Back