Media Din Thomas Responds to Stephen A. Smith's Pad Work

Stephen A. Smith having a sensible thought about MMA...

giphy.gif

Only good response for Stephen A hitting pads is....

giphy.gif

If I can hit the pads better than you, you're garbage.

Stephen A Smith, you're garbage.

Stephen A Smith is the racist version [ as far as black on white ]of the sports journalism world. Glad to see people clowning him from that video.

.....just to further explain my verbiage. Theres a time and a place for some of what Smith says..... and dont have a problem with it. The way he comes across just bothers me and it doesnt help bring people together..... it rather has the opposite effect ( for those who are familiar with Smith and what I'm referring to).

Also.he comes across comedic as an mma analyst. Hes good at what he does......mma aside.

Last edited:
Man dont sleep on stephen a, thats a little known dutch drill for fighting a midget and a giant at the same time.

Next time Stephen A mentions MMA.....
giphy.gif

that's funny and Smith is a bit ....eh..... but I dunno if it's in good taste to be publicly mocking a 50 year old non-fighter for their pad work.

lol at Conor not being a star

Only hardocre fans know who Din Thomas is. Conor is a superstar

Stephan A. doesn't even know what striking is how they let him antogonize Cerrone on his striking blows my mind.

I don't know shit about striking but is there any reason for punching so low like that? I didn't understand that.

Stephen A can take be proud like others :
shit got real.gif

Back