mark madsen vs conor would be interesting..

dragonsfly

----------------------------
Banned
Reaction score
A fight Conor would never accept but would have been great fight. Madsen would make easy work of Conor!

giphy.gif

This is such a moustache twirlingly intriguing match up, thank you ts

Man let the old man live

I’m sure he’d take the fight but he doesn’t want that issue

Madsen toys Conor. Thats why this fight will never happen.

Madsen would annihilate conor. Conor knows this thats why he'll never fight him.

I don't know who that Mark O Madsen is, but he would obliterate Conor, no problem!

I don't know who that Mark O Madsen is, but he would obliterate Conor, no problem!
2016 Olympic Greco Roman silver medalist from Denmark. He's 9-0 in MMA but has only fought once in the UFC.

2016 Olympic Greco Roman silver medalist from Denmark. He's 9-0 in MMA but has only fought once in the UFC.
JK. I've seen his last fight. He is a can crasher untill proved otherwise. To bad he is old too.

So you call the match up interesting - then proceed to say Mark Madsen would make easy work of Conor...

Got it.

Looks like Matt Lindland a little bit. Almost same style of fighting.

Judging by his last fight they have the same cardio.

Everything seemed good for Mark till he was getting hit. Better man would have given him some decent trouble , well that's what I see

Madsen was getting hit by Austin Hubbard. Conor would knock him out pretty easily at this point in his career.

Madsen himself has said he isn't ready for top fighter's yet

Typical uneducated fan talking. You need some serious striking defense skills against conor. Madsen doesnt have it a all, he was getting tagged. If you get tagged by conor who is also bigger than madsen, you ll get TKOed.

Mark broke his jaw in 2 places during the second round.

Back