Media Brendan Schaub's best "Food Truck Diaries" episode yet, with Chael P. Sonnen

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I've never been a fan of Brandon Schwib and could never make it past a couple of minutes of his show, but I watched his entire episode with former UFC Middleweight and Light Heavyweight Champion, and the former Bellator Light Heavyweight and Heavyweight Champion, the legendary Chael Sonnen.

Enjoy, Sherbros.

don't really like either guy.

But Chael is an entertainer.
So I can imagine this being good.

(not gonna watch tho)

Question is........... did he say "Now here's the thing"

Two of the worst take providers that never get called out on their fallacy. Sorry but I can't take them seriously for fight commentary. Add Robin black to that mix and you got the three stooges

GlaringPeacefulBlackbird-size_restricted.gif

Holy fucking shit, imagine investing so much time in watching all the multihour videos of the guy you don't even like and then writing an overview.

Whoever made this list is even more pathetic than Schaub.

Fucking internet creeps of 21st century.

Brendan schaub is probably top 5 new comedian to come out of the last decade.

I tried but like 2 minutes into it Brendan had already interrupted Chael 15 times. Can't watch 30 minutes of a guy interrupting another guy.

Brendan: Let me ask you this blabla

Chael: Well yeah I think...

Brendan: Hold up this is what I think you would think about this

It would be way better without Schaub. 5 minutes in and he's just interrupting and stuttering.

Always got time to watch Chael when he's actually interacting with someone, not such a fan of watching him monologue into a camera though.

2 POLAR OPPOSITES...Chael is such an easy and interesting listen and Schaub is lime nails on a chalkboard to me for some reason.

Holy fucking shit, imagine investing so much time in watching all the multihour videos of the guy you don't even like and then writing an overview.

Whoever made this list is even more pathetic than Schaub.

Fucking internet creeps of 21st century.

Someone caught him getting lip injections

Back