Tony Ferguson loves Brendan Schaub

Conor and Khabib are part of the same fail coin. I hope Tony derails the entire shindig.

Good video.
I'll be ready for the hype, but only on April the 18th, when Bruce Buffer announces their names inside the octagon :D

Schaub gathered all of his strength to make some good points there

Oh wow! I finally agree with that guy on one thing.

If Brendan Schaub is certain of a Tony win, then now I'm really convinced Khabib will destroy Tony.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to find Brendan schaubs comedy funny

Tony is the type of guy that thought Brandon Schwab was something you use to clean your ear.

Hahahahaha haha

He edited out the part where he said “even if Tony loses, Khabib is getting a 180 day suspension”

<[analyzed}>

I’m pulling for Tony, the guy has been through it , between the UFC and his personal shit, he deserves this belt.. would have like to see him bring in Randy for some of his training..

Didn't Brenda think conor and dustin were gonna beat Khabib?

Brenda's just a hater

Schaub after the fight:

“I knew Khabib would choke him out in the second round. I was gonna text you to tell you but my phone ran out of battery.”

Good production value on the video. I wonder who made it for Tony.

Brendan has zero cred, even a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

I must admit I'm rooting for tony. Something about that crazy motherfucker being champ is great.

Good video.
I'll be ready for the hype, but only on April the 18th, when Bruce Buffer announces their names inside the octagon :D
So fucking true,4times we have been screwed, i really hope both are in a safe bublle.

Back